The Great Pandemic 2011

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Re: The Great Pandemic 2011

Post by shaelyn76 »

You guys really are amazing! Because of you all I am almost there on all the achievements I am shooting for. A huge special thank you to TCStarwind...you have been my hero for the last week.I am doing my best to return the favors to everyone and am still just really hoping these events last at least through the weekend. I only need to send 10 more boxes out and open 18 to max out those and as for kisses...I am 30 away on the giving end and 47 away on the receiving end. Those are my maybe ones and if I don't hit those two, I will be okay. I really want to get the pastry box ones since I don't know if this will be the only year they are available or not.

Ahhhhhh...so much to do and an unknown deadline to complete things....ahhhhhh
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Ok, I sent off 100 boxes. Thanks everyone for sending them to me so I could send them back! Now I'm going to open a bunch and maybe get that achievement too. I wonder if we can storm SAI and make them inspect more boxes just for the hell of it?
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

Whooooohoooooo!!!!Thanks to all of you lovely people I now have both pastry box achievements and can now work on the kisses.

Does anybody here still need pastry boxes sent to them so they can open for that achievement? If so please just let me know and I will happily send my extras over to you.

Thank you so so so much again everyone who has sent over boxes and papers and kisses and such.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I'm done with boxes too. The people that I now have on my list that still need boxes to open, send or for pastry collecting are: Joey, Anza, Wingsrising and Trith.
If there are others, please post!
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Finally got a complete pastry collection, and I don't really care about achievements, so I don't need any more boxes sent to me. Thank you, everyone! =D But I'll be checking this thread and sending out any boxes that I come across.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

HEY, YOU. YES YOU. SKITTERS WANT TO KNOW IF YOU DELIVER HIS MESSAGE YET. IF NOT PLEASE DO THAT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
This is an event on my sidebar. Adorable! I wonder if there's a way to let him know if I have.
Image Image
Marah

Post by Marah »

I have that event too. Unfortunately, I cured to get the SAI achievement, so it will be a while before I can finish his pastry quest. But I will be pink and fuzzy (and kissable ;) )
Last edited by Marah on 27 Feb 2011 09:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

It's referring of giving someone a Poetic Kiss on the boards. The option shows up right under the Kiss --- option. According to the plot following board, you are to give one of the NPCs a poetic kiss as a way of passing his message. And you are only able to give one poetic kiss away. a lot of people are saying that the poetic kiss is to go to Fantine cause the snippet message translates to Kiss The Baker. And the scrap paper translate into a love poem. So people are thinking Skitters is trying to send his love to Fantine. But I don't know. I'm not totally convince. But that is probably me just over thinking on it. So, I shall think on it more. ^-^;

And also from the looks of it you don't have to be a zombie/unliving to pass it along. Just have the complete snippets and scraps.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Hey, if Skitters tells me to kiss someone, I'm kissing them. I am obedient to my zombie pastrylord!
Image Image
Marah

Post by Marah »

I really, really wish subeta's plot didn't involve wading through forums posts.

But oh well, off to kiss some-one!
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

AngharadTy wrote:Hey, if Skitters tells me to kiss someone, I'm kissing them. I am obedient to my zombie pastrylord!
This. Or I would anyway. If Subeta would load... Which it isn't. I'll have to wait until later to ~Poetic Kiss~ Fantine and do Sagg quests.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I made up my mind on who I want to kiss and every time I try and go to the Survival Forum it lags like hell. I'm able to go everywhere else with not to much problem but the Survival forum won't load at all. o.o Ugh! So I'm waiting.
I decided to kiss Ecks. Why? Because my gut feels it fits. I have a whole scenario in my head on why it works. I won't share cause it's probably me being over imaginative on it. I'm most likely wrong but why not. But with the lag going on, I might change my mind before I actually give the kiss. ^-^; I would instantly kiss Fantine if it wasn't for me wondering who the hell is making the pastries that Skitters is giving out. I don't think it's Skitters because he only has one arm so I can't really see him making really pretty pastries like that. And it can't be Ecks cause she hates Skitters and hates that he is passing out these pastries so I don't see her helping him. So maybe Fantine is helping Skitters or Skitters is helping Fantine. I don't know. This is me all over thinking it. I just can't help myself. I did the same thing on the Masquerade plot but luckily got that part right. [/rambling]
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I'm a little lost regarding the "poetic kiss" thing. I have completed the scraps and snippets puzzle, but I don't have that option.

Edit: Nevermind, it took a few minutes to show up!
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Can someone send me a pastry box? I sent one out during the lag earlier. I guess Skitters never got the memo because he's acting like I still have it, and I don't want to have to quit the quest. I'll send it right back. c:

Edit: It worked! Thank you, Marah and Ty! :D
Last edited by TCStarwind on 28 Feb 2011 01:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

I had that problem, too, TCS! Frustrating! I'll send you one.
Image Image