Atebus Revolution Masquerade 2011

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
sezrin

Re: Atebus Revolution Masquerade 2011

Post by sezrin »

Farseek

Post by Farseek »

Add me to the NC dancers please :) Farseek there too.
Not all who wander are lost.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Anyone know how long this is lasting? Until the end of the month?
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I want to say yes, it's till the end of the month. I'm pretty sure anyway. And quiet hoping it is. ^-^; They added so many things I want. Lots of wearables and things my pets need. Very happy girl here. I'm also trying to get the achievement.

And I just want to say sorry I haven't been dancing a lot! I had a 40 hour last week at work and 40 hours this week so I don't get as much time to dance. And when I'm not working I've been playing pokemon. But I'll keep getting in as many dances as I can.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Well, the end of the month is Wednesday, so that's not that much time! I guess it just started the 18th, so that would actually be less than two weeks. Maybe it will keep going into April, especially since Easter is so late this year. I hope so since I there are still a lot of the new masks in the Holiday Shop I want... and I'm enjoying dressing up for the ball. :-)
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I'll be disappointed if this ends at the end of the month. From what I remember, it's usually about an entire month long. And I think Survival went way over.

But, a small yay for me: I have somehow managed to buy everything I needed from the lounge. But I still need about 800 more trinkets for everything I want from the menagerie. :< My ad is helping a good deal, but it still feels like I'm nowhere near.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I know what you mean. I'm also hope it lasts a bit after the month. Maybe the rest of this week, at-least, if not longer. I always really enjoy dressing up for this event. Unfortunately I haven't gotten to dress up as much as I like.

Good thing though is that even if the even does end at the end of the month, they will keep stocking the holiday shop for a week or so more after. Which is good cause there are so many masks I need and some I need doubles. o.o
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Did anyone else dance with the NPC Adriette Lockwell? I just got an "acceptance" to a request I apparently made to her... except I don't remember asking her to dance at all (though I have been clicking on random banners spontaneously so... maybe the staff put one up for her?).
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

I really need stop taking breaks from Subeta! I added up how many lounge trinkets I'll need and it's gonna be 290... and that's not counting what I'll need 2 of! Fortunately, I have some in my vault and will only need 3 things from the menagerie.

BTW - I believe it was said on facebook that the even will be ending this Friday (the 8th).
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Red Mask Corgi

Post by Red Mask Corgi »

I haven't been very good about asking for dances but I THINK I've been doing alright at returning them.
Is there a.. plot to this? I was thinking there was going to be another story to go along with this like last year.
Elzaim

Post by Elzaim »

Does anyone have the link to the Steamworks Menagerie? Can we still buy stuff at it once the event is over?

I was hoarding all my tokens till the end to see what I could get, and now the link to it is gone, and I'd rather not wait until next year to get all the things I wanted. :/
Rah

Post by Rah »

Elzaim - you get there by going to explore>ziara>steamworks menagerie/libertine lounge but here's a link for you too :)
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

Thanks to everyone for all the dances! Masquerade was fun(for the little time I had to enjoy it) and I appreciate all of your help in getting those lovely trinkets and tokens. Ahhh, now for some shopping at the menagerie.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image