Free pet slot(s) for mystical plushie users

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Re: Free pet slot(s) for mystical plushie users

Post by bonecrivain »

So exciting! I'm really glad Keith finally came through with these extra pet slots. Two free ones for me, sweet. Now the hard (and fun) part of deciding what to do with them. I'm exhausted and should be heading to bed right now, but I'm trying to decide on pet colors and think of names instead.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Huggles, no, you'd had 16 - you add 5 to the SECOND number if you don't have a GA.

I was super excited to see this this morning: Pet Slots 24/26

My afternoon after work will be booked solid looking for new pets xD
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Post by Kali_Lupine »

*wags tail* I'm sooo very happy to get another pet slot! Now I just have to decide what character I want to turn into a pet :) I have a ton of new characters lately!
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

Oh my gosh oh my gosh, this is so great! =DD I've been waiting on my loyalty boxes for a while so I could make some of the pets I've been waiting to make, and eee this is so awesome! 8D Though I, also, don't know how I'm going to fill the slots, heh ^^; I'm so excited! :D
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Would I have to have an active GA in order to active one of pet totems? ...before I go on and use one

My slots stand at 11/8 ...so..you add 5 to the second number (Which would be the 8?..so itd be 13..) ..or am I getting confused. Ive only ever actived one pet totem, but that ..really only filled in an already taken spot, or whatever it did.
Image Image
ImageImage
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

That does look like you got two slots to me!

You don't need an active GA--it just modifies the base number--but I like to have one active anyway. I *did* forget once, and it still worked okay. You just need the active GA to make use of the slots!
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Ah. I knew it was 1 more slot than I had, but for whatever reason I thought I had 20 pets.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

Holy crap! I have two slots that I now feel the need to fill. I really must stop letting real life take me away from my Subeta life...I miss very exciting stuff like this and then the name clearing (which I'm sure would have behooved me to be on for that) when I am running around doing real life stuff. On the flip side of that...when I come on to very good news like this it sure does make me happy!!!
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

shaelyn76 wrote:Holy crap! I have two slots that I now feel the need to fill. I really must stop letting real life take me away from my Subeta life...I miss very exciting stuff like this and then the name clearing (which I'm sure would have behooved me to be on for that) when I am running around doing real life stuff. On the flip side of that...when I come on to very good news like this it sure does make me happy!!!
^ Oh, this. I haven't logged into Subeta in weeks because I've been so busy. There's a video game in my PS2 that I started in November that I've yet to finish (I mean, it IS the super-long Persona 3 FES, but still).

I am so looking forward to the summer. It means I'll have more time to do things, even if I take a few summer classes and work.