Vesnali!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Re: Vesnali!

Post by shaelyn76 »

Kali...I went to Lakeview Resort too! I totally thought he was tired and needed a vacation. I was very confused when there was nothing there.

As for flowers, I am sending out as I get them to the list on the front page here. Please do not feel obligated to send flowers back...I get coins either way and am happy to help out my fellow NCers. I plan to keep just running down the list for as long as I can.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

So, I'm officially done with Esther's shop (decided to go ahead and buy all the brooches). Now that I'm done with that, I *really* need to focus on the Holiday Shop items I need!

Who here is looking for just the flowers? I know Marah is, anyone else?
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I bought a bunch today, and got everything I wanted from the new bunch of stuff, but there's a lot from older years that I haven't collected yet. If anyone wants to flower bomb me, I'd appreciate it!
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

I'm going to set up trades for coins. Offer whatever, I'm not going to be stingy! How about no more than a couple k? :)
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
sezrin

Post by sezrin »

At home my internet was too slow to even load up Esters shop. So YAY for Starbucks free internet and muchos flower sending!
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Just want to say sorry for not being more on top of sending flowers back to people. I just haven't been able to click around as much as I would like with work and other things. I'm so glad they lengthen it though. I'm going to try my best with pay people back. And thank you, thank you for everyone that has given me flowers. You guys are awesome! :3

Luckily I've seem to collected all the coins I need for the things I want. So no need to send flowers to me unless you really want to. Of course I won't turn them down. ;3
I'm also happy to see the site running a lot smoother.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

So, I've been on hiatus since January and just today decided to play again since I'm done with classes till fall.

I've never been on Subeta during this event. Could someone explain to me what it's about please? Just send me a PM or whatever. It'd be much appreciated. :)

ETA: Nevermind, I think I've figured it out. :D
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Who's still after more coins? I finally finished getting everything I needed today after showers of generosity - I was looking for all the books/wearables/stickers from this year and quite a few that I was missing from previous years. Never thought I'd make it but am super happy to have made my goal! So yeah, if anyone wants anything else, speak up and be flowered! And the event supposedly ends this weekend, just as a heads up.
Subeta: Thomas
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I'm finished! Thanks everyone, you guys are awesome at flower bombing :D
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

Thanks for all the flowers, everyone! :D I just need one or two more items, and then I'll be done ^_^ If anyone needs flowerbombing, let me know and I'll do my best to help out :).

edit: Got everything now, so there's no need to send flowers back now, thanks ^^.
Last edited by ZomgethMew on 08 May 2011 03:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I also wanted to thank everybody, I've been rather computer absent, so I didn't have too many flowers to return but I kept coming back to subeta to loads of coins and also actual flowers! I still have to go on a vesnali shop flower sticker buying spree, but look: Click Pretty TC! (Okay the rest of the profile is lacking due to my non existent coding skills, but please pay no attention to that.)

I also went and bought the last few of the flowers that I was missing today, so my wishlist is vesnali flower free. I feel like I have accomplished something. Now if I could finish the dishes and vacuum the house I would have actually accomplished something, but that is not half as much fun!
I will do my best to send out some more flowers today. Thanks a lot everyone.

Ps I don't mind more flowers, because I can put half the vesnali shop in Nylvers TC if I want to. But if there are people who need them more please send them to them? Gumdrops you are in the NC on subeta list as gumdrops, but it appears that name doesn't exist anymore. Got a new name we can spam?
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Post by Kali_Lupine »

eeeee I love Nylvers TC Marah! He reminds me so much of my Little_Lute whose nickname is Flower Princess. I haven't been as busy clicking as I have been in the past, as I have a few fanfics to work on *pokes Jessi* but I still am happy to send flowers to whoever needs them, and if anyone wants anything from Esther's shop let me know as I have a surplus of coins.
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

Marah wrote:Gumdrops you are in the NC on subeta list as gumdrops, but it appears that name doesn't exist anymore. Got a new name we can spam?
My new username is Sorsha, but no need to flower bomb me unless you're really looking to unload those flowers, lol. :)

I've got everything I want pretty much. I may pick up duplicates of the books, but I've got the coins for it already. I thought I'd like more of the wearables, but not really. I got all of the plumeria anklets, but with the other sets, I only liked certain colors. Like those heart earrings, I only picked up about half of them and only 2 or 3 of the flower petal dresses.
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Post by Kali_Lupine »

Sorsha....why does that name sound so familiar to me? I was hoping to be able to throw gifts from Esther's shop at people, but it seems like almost everyone has gotten what they want. I'm going to have to stalk wishlists ^_^
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

Kali_Lupine wrote:Sorsha....why does that name sound so familiar to me? I was hoping to be able to throw gifts from Esther's shop at people, but it seems like almost everyone has gotten what they want. I'm going to have to stalk wishlists ^_^
It was the name of the princess in Willow. The chick Madmartigan fell for. I think she was a princess anyway.