Vesnali!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Re: Vesnali!

Post by Marah »

Ah! I got some flowers from Sorsha, I was already wondering who that was!

Did you get the name from a book? There is something with books and witches whirling through my mind when I hear that name...

Edit: Oh, well at least I got the witchy part sort of right. Love willow!
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Post by Kali_Lupine »

ah! That's one of Ali's fav movies....I think. I seriously can't tell some movies apart. I didn't watch many movies growing up @_@

I have to be honest....I am getting a little tired of flower clicking right now :P *shame*

Edit: Marah I also thought it was from a book...I was about to start going through my Kindle looking for where I had seen it.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Gumdrops wrote:
Kali_Lupine wrote:Sorsha....why does that name sound so familiar to me? I was hoping to be able to throw gifts from Esther's shop at people, but it seems like almost everyone has gotten what they want. I'm going to have to stalk wishlists ^_^
It was the name of the princess in Willow. The chick Madmartigan fell for. I think she was a princess anyway.
Every time you sent me a flower, my brain would go, "I love you, Sorsha?! I don't love her, she kicked me in the face!"
Image Image
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Thanks to everyone who sent flowers to me too. I purposely didn't add my name to the list on the front page since I knew I'd have trouble returning flowers this year, but some of you still found me anyway.