Vesnali!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Rakumel

Re: Vesnali!

Post by Rakumel »

I hate to be rude, but could I please be added to the list? If I've done something wrong please let me know and I'll try to fix it.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Code: Select all

[url=http://subeta.net/profile.php?act=flower&usern=NyauNyau[/url]
:) here is mine!
Image Image
ImageImage
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Sorry Rakumel, looks like I missed your edit when you added your username. You've been added to the list now :)
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I do want to apologize... I'm trying to return the favor when people give me flowers, but I don't have much time to spend on the site at the moment and it's being stingy with flowers. :-) So I don't have that many to give out!

Has anyone dropped any hints about how long this is going to last?
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Wings, I'm not sure of the exact time line, but staff did say it would last a few extra days since the site took a bit longer to come up after the server move!
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

That's good they're extending it. According to lore, Vesnali is only supposed to be the last week of April, but it really should be longer for all the stuff to collect and insane achievements to rank up. Speaking of which, I'm totally done until they add more stuff :B
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I'm joining Wings in the "I'm trying really hard to send flowers back but as of now I'm slightly behind" department. It doesn't help that I need so many of them for Nylvers treasure.

And of course all the boxes that I open for her only give me one TC slot each! There, did some public bitching, now it should be better right? :D

a few extra days would be lovely, so hurrah for that!
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

I'm with Marah and Wings, I've been searching all day and have only found two flowers so far! x) Ah well. I'm glad we get a bit longer, Vesnali is so short x).
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Seerow wrote:Sorry Rakumel, looks like I missed your edit when you added your username. You've been added to the list now :)
It's okay. :) I actually feel a bit sheepish now, because the day after I complained a massive storm came through and knocked out the power to my house for a day XD So between that and the server move/glitches and lag, I'm also glad that they're extending Vesnali for a few days.

Almost got all I want from the shop, but mostly what I'm looking for now are flowers that I don't have in my gallery yet. (Come on, lotuses. I'm talking about you!) So many new ones this year, and they're all very pretty!
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Late to the party as usual...

Code: Select all

[url=http://subeta.net/profile.php?act=flower&usern=lavenderkennedy]lavenderkennedy[/url]
I added up what I needed and I'm 70 coins short (but got lucky and bought up a bunch selling for 500sp). I can't believe the cute marshmallow pets are 20 coins, though!

{eta} Grrr, just saw how much yummy stuff they added to the holiday shop! Doh!
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I think I just added up wanting about 225 coins worth of stuff. Time to break down and buy coins, I think... or to decide I don't REALLY need those 100-coin wildflowers for Leafshade's treasure after all. :-)

I wish the flowers would pick up. I feel like I rarely find them wandering casually around the site.

Also, anyone else find the site slow this last day or so?
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

I haven't been on Subeta today yet, but it was really slow for me yesterday, and a bunch of images weren't loading - server issues I'm guessing :x Hopefully it'll be better today.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

I just picked up the last item I wanted. Still working on getting some of the buying/sending achievements, but I have no actual items I need anymore- so if anybody wants me to buy things from the shop and send them over, give me a yell. :) I currently only have one coin but will surf around the site later to stock up on flowers.
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Post by Kali_Lupine »

:) I cheated this year and decided to do a banner....boy does it work, I have more than enough coins (although I haven't bought much yet) so I'll probably do some random gifting ^_^
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Up until yesterday I was doing okay on flower collection just by doing quests, adding to my pets' treasures, and making a few trips to the Fragmentizer (there's a few things I'm saving for in there anyway) (even though it's tedious as hell). But ever since they've switched over to the new servers the lag's so bad I can't stand it. I'm thinking they maybe should've waited until after this event was over. =\