Vesnali!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Re: Vesnali!

Post by Marah »

I'm trying to return flowers to everybody, but it wasn't the most computery weekend (Queensday!) Also, the fact that subeta was down for half of the time. I'm trying to keep track on who's "done" with getting all the items and send flowers to the persons who still want to first.
I'm still not finished myself (not even close), so would love to remain on the send-me-flowers-list!
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Post by Kali_Lupine »

anyone who is struggling to return flowers to ppl, don't worry about sending them to me (not that I would say no to them :P ) But I have more than enough coins, so go ahead and send them to others rather than me. Love y'all for all that you have sent so far though! Thanx!
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Sorry about the flower spam, y'all! I'm kind of stuck at home today, so I read back through the thread and sent a bunch of flowers to people that said they were having trouble finding them or got here late. I've got everything I really wanted from the shop and then some, and I don't really care that much about achievements, so don't worry about sending any back :) Now I'm just looking for the last few flowers that aren't in my gallery yet.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Ditto here. I'm having trouble returning flowers myself, so don't feel obliged to return on my return. :-)
Trith

Post by Trith »

Add me to the ranks of those who have everything they need (or more than they need, really, considering I only wanted one item at the beginning). Thanks to everyone who sent me flowers!
Kali_Lupine

Post by Kali_Lupine »

I am so happy to see so many of us have gotten what they need so far! I know Marah and Serrow need more coins, who else does?
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

More coins, more coins!

*ahem*

I spent the day sending out flowers and actually sort of caught up returning them. I also might have slightly lost my mind due to a certain nightmare feli that kept popping up to tell me MySQL or something, something, had to be restarted and thanks for my patience. I don't know what MySQL 's are and my patience is long gone but I still managed to sent out a decent amount of flowers today.

So I second Kali's question, do people still need them? I've happily moved on from must-have-wearables to flower items for treasures :)

Also, I know some people are still collecting flowers for TC's or other wishlisty things. I know Rakumel is one of them (so am I) but if there are others please point to your wishlist so I can send them over if I happen to find them!
Kali_Lupine

Post by Kali_Lupine »

ah yes Marah, I forgot about flowers for TC's (other than yours ^_^)

Without trying to brag.....I am beyond 4000 coins @_@
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Been trying to return flowers, but with the site being laggy, I havent had a chance to browse around and get any. D:
Image Image
ImageImage
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Oh gosh, yes, I really have to say thank you to everyone who has given me even a single flower thus far - between work and revision I am having days where I don't even find a single flower and would be far, far behind chasing all the items I'm after if it wasn't for you all. So a massive thanks - I will try to return the favour to as many of you as is humanly possible for me. <3
Subeta: Thomas
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

Thank you sooooo much to everyone who has been sending flowers my way. I have a ton of stuff that i want from Esther's shop and thanks in large part to you guys...I just might be able to get all of it!

I am trying to send out flowers as much as I can, but my husband ganked the computer from me for most of the weekend.

The "greenhouse quest" was fun, but thank goddess you posted a "walk-through" seeing as I got stuck after the Apothecary and never would have figured out Get Mugged was next. The prizes are very pretty as well. Now if only the site wasn't so laggy, things would be heavenly.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I am amazed I was able to do the greenhouse quest. The site keeps dying underneath me. Supposedly there's stuff in the free shop, too? I have no clue. Every time I get it to load it's empty. Most of the time the site just breaks and loads all wrong. Or there are errors. I'm so pleased to be spending time here right now. Maybe I'll go outside in the sunny sunshine.

(No I won't.)
Image Image
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Maybe another way of putting it... who still needs flowers? (Not that I have that many to give...)
Kali_Lupine

Post by Kali_Lupine »

I felt so silly for not getting the "get mugged" part of the quest faster, lol. I checked the Lakeview Resort....I guess I thought I could make a reservation for him to sleep or something :P and a few other areas before finally guessing Get Mugged and barely making it to the Glade before it closed.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

I'm sorry that I've been unable to reciprocate sent flowers. I have stuff that I need to finish before finals. :(

(that and the site keeps being slow and crashing. arrrggggh)