Vesnali!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Vesnali!

Post by Seerow »

I love Vesnali, so many pretty flowers and spring stuff. The artists really outdid themselves this year with the prize shop, I think I need just about every single item in there. Better get busy on sending out those flowers!There's as always a slew of new flowers to collect this year as well.

Octogift. Adorable!

I'd also like to take this moment to wish that Subeta would start putting the different years items in separate tabs/shops. There's a lot of stuff to load on that page with 3 (4?) years worth of items!

Edit:
And link to give flowers. If you'd like to be added please post your flower link.
Alecko
Alicorn
AngharadTy
Bonecrivain
Cyro
Goldenchaos
Ierosbats
Jessibean
Joey
lavenderkennedy
Marah
Officer 1BDI
Rakumel
Seerow
Sezrin
Shaelyn76
Silverevilchao
Sunwolf
Talexia
TCStarwind
Trithie
Tom
Wingsrising
ZomgethMew
Last edited by Seerow on 29 Apr 2011 04:37 am, edited 18 times in total.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Re: Vesnali!

Post by Griffin »

This year is awesome for wearables, and I love the new flowers! I ended up having way more Vesnali coins in my stash than I thought so was able to buy everything almost I wanted in a fell swoop :D And this year I will finally finish the Flower Finder achievement. Won't take long.

Here's some of my favorite new stuff:
Image Pink Lotus for Jiang~
Image bara bara kawaii hana desu desu
Image Love snails ♥ if only there was a ladybug my life would be complete
Image Must resist the urge to have a sweets-collecting pet again
Image MORE MUSHROOMS PLEASE.

edit: Here's a forum thread with all the gorgeous new flowers!
Last edited by Griffin on 24 Apr 2011 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Honestly.. I'm a little overhelmed with all the new stuff. I need flowers for Nylvers treasure and there are so many new items that I need. I better get started, but I feel a bit hopeless in advance. I don't think I can even make enough coins if I send out every flower I will find.

(But it is all very, very pretty)
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I'm kinda with Marah on the whole overwhelmed thing!

Also make sure you send flowers via the link on the user profiles to get coins. I think I sent a couple flowers by just giving them so oops. Should I put a userlist on the first post here or are just use the username thread instead?
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I did the just sending flowers to people too....

I'm all in favour of a NC list, but a link to an existing one is fine too. But does everybody on that list still play?
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I'm shocked by how many items I want, even though there's, like, one new egg-related item that I absolutely need for Grendel's TC (and I already bought it). I've already spent my surplus of coins from last year. I'm also loving the new flowers, especially the irises. I need them for Iris' TC (...maybe)

I'm really disappointed by how flowers are being handed out right now, though. I've been playing for the last hour now and I think I've only found one flower in that time. :| I'm assuming it's related to all the hiccups the site was having earlier today, but if that's going to be the standard rate for the rest of the event I'm not going to be happy.

If we are doing a list this year, here's my code:

Code: Select all

[url=http://subeta.net/profile.php?act=flower&usern=TestName]Officer 1BDI[/url] (TestName)
And the link.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

[url=http://web1.subeta.net/profile.php?act=flower&usern=thoughtful]AngharadTy[/url]
So much new stuff, wow. I need a ton of it. I'm really glad to see so many pretty items!
Image Image
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I forgot there was a thing on profiles to send flowers with... Whoops.

Anyway, holy crap, there's so much new stuff! Too much new stuff. And some of the prices are ridiculous. This is only a week-long event, prices for anything have never gone above 50. And yet, now we've got several things that cost 75 or 100 tokens. I don't even want to count up how many tokens I need to get everything I want. I sure as hell hope they don't release more items halfway through.

And it doesn't help that this is the last week of the semester for me, so I'm swamped with work (which I'm attempting to get done today). I'll do my best to send you all flowers, though!

http://subeta.net/profile.php?act=flower&usern=TCStarwind
Trith

Post by Trith »

[url=http://subeta.net/profile.php?act=flower&usern=Trithie]Trithie[/url] (Trith)
Gosh, there's so many pretty new things! I really only need the Scattered Wildflowers wig (is it a new item?), but of course it's the most expensive thing in the shop. I'll probably grab a few more things from the shop if I can get the tokens. Luckily, this is my week off from school.

Flowers do seem to be coming at an awfully slow pace so far. Hopefully they start to come a bit faster later in the event,
Last edited by Trith on 25 Apr 2011 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

TCStarwind wrote:Anyway, holy crap, there's so much new stuff! Too much new stuff. And some of the prices are ridiculous. This is only a week-long event, prices for anything have never gone above 50. And yet, now we've got several things that cost 75 or 100 tokens. I don't even want to count up how many tokens I need to get everything I want. I sure as hell hope they don't release more items halfway through.
Ditto all around. I need almost 500 coins! Super crazy. I'm probably going to end up sacrificing some of the wearables I want for the treasures my pets need. =\

edit: Also, I'm barely getting any flowers, so I'm going to be pretty slow about returning flowers to people who send me theirs--but I still love you!
Image Image
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Wow, you guys weren't kidding. o_O I don't know what to get first...probably the gardening implements for Pomonah's treasure. But I like the new clothing, too. Oh dear.

D'oh! Forgot:

[url=http://subeta.net/profile.php?act=flower&usern=Rakumel]Rakumel[/url]
Last edited by Rakumel on 26 Apr 2011 10:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Here's me!

[url]http://subeta.net/profile.php?act=flower&usern=Wingsrising[/url]
Yay for new flowers (Thanks for posting the link to that thread, Cyro, I was looking for something like it). And, yay for new spring wearables! But man, I agree, that's a lot of coins I'm going to need, even with some left over from last year.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

They apparently just increased the flower rate, according to facebook. Yay? Here's my link:

[url=http://subeta.net/profile.php?act=flower&usern=Johwee]Joey[/url] (Johwee)
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

[url=http://subeta.net/profile.php?act=flower&usern=Jessi]Jessibean[/url] (Jessi)
I freaking love Vesnali. I love the flowers and the flower items and I need tons of flowers and I WILL GLADLY TAKE YOUR FLOWERS <33 Seriously love this holiday.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

well shit. I forgot there was a link on profile pages and I have just been sending them regular...sorry guys.The new items are gorgeous and I have no hope of ever getting enough coins for everything I want. Oh well, I guess i will just do the best i can. The flowers themselves are so pretty i almost don't want to give them up.

Oh! and my code is:http://subeta.net/profile.php?act=flowe ... ghlandLass
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image