New Features/Updates

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Re: New Features/Updates

Post by Cranberry »

I asked about that, and the issue is that if we put it on the main "challenge an opponent" page, how do we do it? Does it list how many times your active pet has beaten the opponent, how many times you've beaten it total, or something else? It also causes some kind of problem (lag, I think?), which is why it was always taken down for events. I can see about it after the recode, though.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I was only thinking about the active pet, although to be fair, if I have easily switchable battle sets, I might use the others more. And when I'm going to fight something, I only care how many times I've beaten it. I suppose it might also mess up on Battle Quest versions of the challenge page... Ah well. Just me wishing it were easier to get to. If it causes much lag, that can't be useful.
Image Image
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I'm really liking the battle again option. I went through the list of opponents and finished beating up the remaining opponents their 10 times. I do like the fight is over button being at the top, but I still tend to scroll down anyway just because I'm used to it.

Having the current battles won would be great, I'd be perfectly content with it just being the active pet that shows. What I did the other day was just pull up my battle pet's stats page on a different window and just went down the list from there beating them all 10 times. It worked, but not as streamlined as it could have been.

I am excited to see the new Battledome facelift. I think it will definitely benefit from having more icons in each row!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Pie drew this great new shopkeeper, and her uniform and name (I suggested Anne or Joan) are an homage to a certain beloved TV show. ;)

"My hat has a cow." Bovyne here, I suppose!