New Features/Updates

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: New Features/Updates

Post by Jessi »

I personally think he looks adorable xD His eyes look so warm and inviting. I just want him to cook me something!
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

He reminds me of a favorite uncle - he looks so patient and good-natured! I can totally see him teaching kids how to make cookies, dressed up as Santa XD
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Just in case anyone had forgotten, this Friday marks the start of the Black Friday sale - which is going to last for the weekend. What did you guys pick up? I snagged all of the leopard print wigs (in some ways I think they're kind of hideous, yet also hilarious - so I thought I should use one), all the new sweaters, all the feather extensions, one of each of the transforming minions, both the brave explorer trunks, a couple of November DPs and five Fall Fringe Magazines - which entirely reminded me why I banned myself from buying chance items.

I'm hoping for the Summer Fringe Magazines to pop up in the hustler despite what I just said - the prices of some of those coupons are ridiculous so much that I'm willing to gamble on them. Also looking for a few DPs I missed this year while my internet was down and my bank balance took a turn for the worse. :P

And these new mystery items... oh no. xD This is not good for my curious nature! What if I miss an amazing wearable? :c Dislike, mystery box, dislike.
Subeta: Thomas
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I thought I was done after snagging two EHWs, a trunk, and a chance box, but these parcels the Hustler's selling are intriguing.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

So far I've got 4 hypnosis wands (not that I know what I'm going to name my pets, but I needed them anyway), all the crowley/beaky/turking items I needed for my wardrobe and Yumichica's treasure, all the feather extensions (also for Yumichica), 5 November DPs, several open sesame eye drops, batwing blade for my gallery, 2 Merana chance bags (I actually got one of the items I wanted, and I also don't usually buy these things), and the gold ankh trunk.

Before the weekend's out, I expect I'll also own the leopard print wigs. Thankfully, this year I have a job that [barely] supports this CS spending habit.

Edit: Before I forget, lemme whine about how I wish they'd brought back some of the retired items. I still need 6 spendorous peacocks for Yumichica...
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I got a November DP; Crowley, Beaky, and Turking to convert into feathers for treasure; a jar of chai, and maybe 5 Bento Boxes, which have actually given me many of the bento items I wanted. I've been waiting for the Black Friday sale ever since those bento boxes came out so I could buy them cheaply!

I still have 3 more Bento items I want, so I'm debating at this point whether to buy more boxes or just buy the items directly, as the fewer items I need, the less likely I am to get them. I may by another Crowley for the minion, too.
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Post by Kali_Lupine »

I'm actually taking it easy with this cash shop sale and not going crazy like with the summer one @__@ It's just too expensive a time of year for me to go crazy lol. I've gotten a few trunks, 5 nov DPs, 20 Fall Fringe Magazines, 2 Hypnosis Wands, all the new Leopard Print Wigs...and a bunch more.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Wings - I got a Bento Rolled Omelet and Deviled Egg Flower if you still need them. I bought one to get a Bento Candy, but failed. :P

I bought the mini beanbags, a couple of the grimoire books, some art kits, a stamped coconut, infinity berry, 1 collection, shoutbox paintbrush, couple of chibi plushies, and the stolen parcel from thimble & co (figured the item we get might be able to go into Pigments' treasure). I guess it's a good thing that the gold medal accounts aren't on sale or I'd be broke!
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Im trying to figure out what to get..

..that will later on be profitable.

Suggestions?

I love that the you have a constant alert at the top of the page telling you what the Hustlers selling :D
Image Image
ImageImage
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I would imagine that a few of the Delish items - particularly the female hair items, like the Delish Autumn Shampoo, Delish Statement Hairclip and Delish Tea Loose Strands, and then maybe a few of the popular makeup items too, like the Delish Tea Lipgloss and Delish Autumn Eyeshadow, would get you a decent return.
Subeta: Thomas
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

lavender wrote:Wings - I got a Bento Rolled Omelet and Deviled Egg Flower if you still need them. I bought one to get a Bento Candy, but failed. :P
Actually, I need both of those! So I'd love them. I can swap you a new Bento Box if you like. :-) (I don't have any Bento Candy. Only Bento Sweet Rice.)
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I find the best way to actually make sp during the sale (or really any sale) is to buy a bunch of the 500 credit gift cards. I sold several of them for just under 15mill a pop, where as 8-9mill is there usual range. The price has gone down now since so many people bought them to sell, but if you can catch the start of the sale you are good.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Their usual range has been about 10-12m for at least a month now. CSC has been doing nothing but inflating, which is annoying from my end, hehe.

edit: I just realized that none of the costume trunks came back, either. That didn't occur to me until I remembered that I had planned to finally buy the stupid ragdoll trunk. Oh well.
Image Image
Rah

Post by Rah »

The hustler has been stocking the old costume trunks in his rapid restocking thing. (I picked up a SolLuna trunk before realising I already have all the trunks). So they may have dropped in price if they've gone in there :)
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I dunno if they've gone in, but even if they did, I doubt it'd help much; no one likes that trunk. I only want it for one item, heh.
Image Image