Book lists like Monoclide?

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Book lists like Monoclide?

Post by Wingsrising »

I decided to check on my bookshop (the rumors that all the book releases are a prelude to reading drive are probably wishful thinking, but doesn't hurt to be prepared) and I noticed that the Monoclide book list function doesn't seem to work correctly any more.

Anyone know if there's anything else like that out there, or are we back to finding inexpensive books we don't already own the slow and old-fashioned way?
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Book lists like Monoclide?

Post by Seerow »

Subetalodge has a nice checklist function. It can be a bit of a nuisance to get everything updated correctly and the sorting by price doesn't always work that well (to be expected though with Subeta's roller coaster economy) but I always liked it better then Monoclide.
You have to make account then the checklist option is at the top.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

This is very helpful...thanks for the info Seerow. I am trying to build up the number of books that my "smart" pet has read, but a checklist is so very much easier than constantly flipping from one screen (showing what books she has read) to another (the book nook) and hoping to catch a restock of a couple books I need.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Thanks, Seerow! That seems to be working well indeed and I'm betting it'll be getting a lot of use over the next few weeks. :-)