Summer Cash Shop Sale

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Summer Cash Shop Sale

Post by AngharadTy »

Most items in the Cash Shop are half off right now. Woo!

That includes costume trunks and, as far as I know, the Delish items. And lots of older retired items are back.

If only they'd brought the Delish new year stuff back. But I know, I wouldn't expect them to--limited edition and all--it's just, I would have spent money on that, yo. Much regret the first time around.

Also, my problem is one of obsession: I do not *want* to buy items that cost 63. I don't care how great a deal it is. I see my CSC amount all the time because I can't turn it off, and if it weren't PERFECT! and nice and even, then I would be upset. Either start selling CSC in any amount I wish to enter, or... uh, I won't buy sale items.
Image Image
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Re: Summer Cash Shop Sale

Post by Griffin »

I'm a dummy. I knew this was going to happen but I didn't stockpile more 500csc cards when they were 8m, and I spent a lot of my stash on the last Delish set. xD

I overpaid for some anyway so I have 2861csc to spend. Guess I'm going to buy 3 EHWs and an MPII. Then I can finally commence my neurotic and pointless yet satisfying pet-switching plan. 8)
Rah

Post by Rah »

Ty - as a possibility, it might be worth checking out if there are any of those annoying amount of csc videos to watch in the offers section! If you can find one that gives you 13 csc you're well in xD
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Yay! I was saving the 2000 CSC I got from signing up for Nexflix hoping they would do a summer half-price sale again!
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

I thought I was the only one that neurotic to where the odd number of CSC bugged me. After the Black Friday sale last year i ended up with an odd amount and it has been driving me nuts ever since. I am totally excited about this sale though! There are so many cash shop items that i have been lusting after for a while and now I can afford to get some of them. yay!!!
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Post by Kali_Lupine »

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy.....I am going to go crazy! heh heh I loooove the Cash Shop, and not only can I get a bunch of stuff half off, it's also an excuse to buy gifts for my friends LOL
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

I also vote watching videos to get round numbers. :-)

I'm a little sad to see that they didn't do what they did during last summer's sale, which was to bring back the last few months' worth of monthly donation presents. There was one thing from the June collection I wimbled about for too long, but that I would have bought at $1.25.

What were the Delish Masq items? I had several on my WL and was planning to buy some of them, but they seem to be retired? :-( I did pick up some belts from other Delish lines, though. I always seem to need more belts for some reason.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

They were from the masquerade; I guess they were limited edition too, even though they didn't say it.

Thanks for reminding me that the monthly collection bag is on sale! I'll have to see how much I want from it. I already have my favorite item from it, though. Snuggly octopus yay! But I know there's that Hobbes item... mmm Hobbes.

Edit:

Bought four items--
You have been given a Leviathan Bobblehead as a token of appreciation for buying from the Cash Shop! Thank you!
You have been given a Leviathan Bobblehead as a token of appreciation for buying from the Cash Shop! Thank you!
...er, yeah, thaaaanks.
Image Image
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Wings, they mentioned a few time on site that they were no longer going to unretire old donation presents. There were a lot of people waiting to buy them for half off instead of buying them the month they came out, so they decided to do away with that.

I haven't bought anything yet because I'm making a list in my head first xD Want so much stuuuuuuuff.
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

Jessibean wrote:Wings, they mentioned a few time on site that they were no longer going to unretire old donation presents.
I missed that announcement! Oh, well. My buying or not buying the June present hadn't hinged on that -- I mostly just wasn't sure I wanted it $2.50 worth of want and debated with myself so long it became July!

(Personally, I never skipped buying something I really wanted in a Donation Present because the sales didn't happen that often, so most presents weren't repeated. I just sometimes bought extra stuff I thought was worth $1.25 but not $2.50. But such is life. :-) )

I wish I'd known the Delish Masq items were only for the Masquerade... I'd have bought them then if I'd known. Perhaps they'll be back next year.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Haha I know what you mean, there's a few things I've skipped because I want it but JUST can't spend $2.50 on it.. like that ice cube. Needed it for Aerynn, yes. Beautiful background, yes but... can't spend $2.50 on an ice cube. Couldn't do it xD
Kali_Lupine

Post by Kali_Lupine »

I've been on a chance bag buying kick, and I have gotten pretty lucky! So much fun!
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

Jessibean wrote:Haha I know what you mean, there's a few things I've skipped because I want it but JUST can't spend $2.50 on it.. like that ice cube. Needed it for Aerynn, yes. Beautiful background, yes but... can't spend $2.50 on an ice cube. Couldn't do it xD
Heh. That one I got. I'm a sucker for beautiful backgrounds, even though I have so many of them to choose from that I rarely use most of them.

For me it's stuff for pet treasure I have a harder time spending $2.50 on for some reason. And pretty things that aren't for treasure and that aren't wearable I almost never buy.
Kali_Lupine

Post by Kali_Lupine »

^__^ I got that one too. I'm more than sorta addicted to the cash shop, so I pretty much always buy every DP item that I am interested in. And usually I'll buy 2 extra DPs in case I want something I didn't think of later.

Edit: The Delish Masq, Pi, Steam, and Mocha are back in the case shop until the sale ends! Discounted of course! ^__^
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

Kali_Lupine wrote:^__^ I got that one too. I'm more than sorta addicted to the cash shop, so I pretty much always buy every DP item that I am interested in. And usually I'll buy 2 extra DPs in case I want something I didn't think of later.

Edit: The Delish Masq, Pi, Steam, and Mocha are back in the case shop until the sale ends! Discounted of course! ^__^
I was just coming here to post that, too. :-) Excellent! More belts!