Name Clearing on August 3rd!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Name Clearing on August 3rd!

Post by Officer 1BDI »

We will be clearing usernames (and pet names on those accounts) on Wednesday August 3rd at 4:00PM Subeta time. Good luck getting the names you are after!
I don't have any plans or hopes myself for this round (I just created Bolin this weekend, who I'm oh-so-happy about), so I wish you all luck this time around. :)
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Name Clearing on August 3rd!

Post by Seerow »

Sadly I wont be around, I get the always fun 3-11pm shift at work that day. If anyone is gonna be on and has a free slot there is a name I'm waiting on. I'm not for sure if it will clear, but it should be getting close. If anyone wanrs to try getting the pet for me let m know :)
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

The frozen name I've been aiming for says "Clearing in 0"--just in time, I hope! Sending a ticket to make sure it's really happening. *crossfingers* There's one other name I'm somewhat interested in, but not counting on it clearing. Other name I possibly want (for replacing a current name) has the idle time visible, and it'll be another two months.

edit: frozen name isn't clearing after all. :( it has three weeks left. Why can't it just say that upfront? oh well, what's another 3 months. Second name is clearing, but meh.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Last time I checked on a name was in april, and it was inactive for 7 months 3 weeks. So I don't think it's clearing this time either. It is a year right?
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

The name I wanted is going to clear, but I won't be able to pick it up. I used a different name for that character anyway. Ah well.

It's 12 months for inactive accounts but 11 months for frozen, I believe.
Image Image
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

Good luck to everyone who will have a name clear that they want. I have 9 more months of waiting according to the frozen page...nine long months. Sigh.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

Ouch, the site's been down for 30 minutes so far. That's gonna cause a lot of people to miss their names. :/ Not a big deal to me though, I'm just looking up names offsite and keeping an eye on Subeta to make sure nothing unexpected happens.

Edit: looks like it's all over now. I got the name I kinda wanted but not really, Masaki. I don't really like Japanese names anymore, so I'm going to mull it over for a week and see if I can think of a good reason to keep him.
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

I haven't been stalking it, but a couple of months ago while searching for names of my OC's, I found that the pet name Mally was on a frozen account that was down to clear in 0 months. I didn't care enough to stay up for the actual clearing, but I just checked and it was free! <3 So I now have Mally the Irion who will be turned Nightmare once prices on the potion drop a bit.

Edit: Haha, the date of pet creation is glitching. Mally was born December 31st 1969.