I was Banned and I did nothing wrong

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
alynch66

I was Banned and I did nothing wrong

Post by alynch66 »

I have never had another subeta account.
I have no friends who would use my computer for it.
I only use my own computer to access subeta.
I allow nobody to touch my computer.

I don't understand why they think I have multiple accounts?

the staff has switched me off to another member to deal with it but I have heard nothing since
I started to cry when this happened because it hit me so hard no warning telling me anything was wrong then boom I was banned it felt like somebody pulled my heart out.
the only thing I did was refer people and that is not against the rules.
one of the people I referred signed up as something like referralaccount as their username and I have no control over that why am I being punished for a crime I did not commit I feel so horrible I feel like dying I don't know if I can survive the wait I can't really smile anymore because of this and it would not have hit me so hard if I didn't actually start getting somewhere in this game.

I was on top of the world and then in the blink of an eye I was pushed off for doing nothing. 8~8
Last edited by alynch66 on 23 Aug 2011 06:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sezrin

Re: I was Banned and I did nothing wrong

Post by sezrin »

Then drop the member of staff who's dealing with it another email, just to see if they can work out what the problem is. They have a busy job and occasionally something might get overlooked.

But, honestly? If the loss of an online pet account makes you 'feel like dying' then it might be time to call the Samaritans...
alynch66

Post by alynch66 »

I mean like depressed
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Please see this thread. The staff do not use this forum to resolve account issues. I suppose we can commiserate for the loss of your account on a somewhat impersonal level, but it's a bit of a stretch for someone's first post here. I do hope you can get your account back, but it's not the end of the world. There's plenty of other games to play if you'd like suggestions. Erm...don't be sad.
alynch66

Post by alynch66 »

I actually have bean speaking with a staff member on the site now so I hope it goes well.

what time would the staff usually be on Subeta time because they stopped replying...