Pet-related ideas

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Pet-related ideas

Post by Jessi »

So for those of you that didn't get my #neocolours ping (and if you didn't, join the ping group xD if you think I won't recognize your Subeta UN, just shoot me a comment!), I made a thread discussing a bunch of pet-related cash shop ideas that I think would be really beneficial to both petcentric users AND Subeta financially.

I know not everyone has money to spend in the cash shop (and it's always nice that CSC are buyable with SP!) but I feel like Subeta REALLY focuses on the HA aspect of the site when it comes to making money and us pet people are lost, haha. For those of us that really DO want to donate to Subeta, I thought it'd be a good idea to get as many ideas into one place as possible to share!

If you guys have any other ideas, please pass them on to me xD I intend to keep this going, and I'd love the support and opinions of Neocolours users!
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Re: Pet-related ideas

Post by Kali_Lupine »

I love all the ideas Jessi! Especially the keepsake box one. I used to buy them for $5 until i realized what a waste it was....then I tended to sell the 500 csc and use the sp to buy MKBs! *is too shy to post on the actual Subeta forum* ^__^'