Question about tickets

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Crystalame

Question about tickets

Post by Crystalame »

I sent in a ticket a few days ago, and it's been forwarded to the mod but I haven't gotten a response yet. Since it's only been a few days (and I know tickets on other sites like Neopets can take forever), I don't want to get too impatient... They have a lot of work to do after all I'm sure, but I'm wondering what the average wait time is for a ticket to be responded to. =) I poked around the Help topics on Subeta and the topics on here to see if this was answered somewhere else, but I didn't see anything... so I'm asking here for other peoples' opinions!

I hope it's okay to ask this here. Thanks for any help you guys might have!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Question about tickets

Post by AngharadTy »

If it was sent to one of the coders (something that needs to be fixed in the code), then it can take a little while. If it's a question, it usually gets answered within hours. What's the ticket about? Maybe that'll help us pinpoint why it's taken a few days so far.
Image Image
Crystalame

Post by Crystalame »

Haha, this is a little embarrassing to say, but I broke a rule and got banned in the past. My account should have been purged by now, but since I had checked to see if it was purged recently, she said that they must have thought the account was active and didn't purge it. She told me that I was allowed to make a new account now, and to make a ticket on that account telling her that it was my new account so that she could put a note on it saying that it's not a Multi. I was thinking she may have put the note on the account already, but she hasn't responded and the ticket hasn't been closed... so I'm a little confused on how this whole thing works. I'm a little afraid to do anything because I don't want to get banned again. ;_;
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Aw, I see. That's probably not something they have standard regulations for in dealing with their users. I would wait a few more days and then update that ticket (if you can? I forget, I don't think I've tried) or make a new ticket apologizing and saying you just want to be sure there's nothing wrong with you using that account. I certainly don't see a problem in just making sure you're on their good side! =)
Image Image
Crystalame

Post by Crystalame »

Thanks for helping! Yeah, that's true. Oh, and what do you mean by updating the ticket? Just replying to it so that it notifies her again? Or something else? I'm sure mods probably get flooded with notifications on a daily basis so I am kind of thinking maybe she missed it. I'll wait a bit longer though.

I hope it gets solved soon I can play again! I'm curious to see what new features they've added.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Yes, if you can reply to it, then that should do the trick. I think. I haven't been a mod on that site, of course. Just do what I do if I have to remember something, and I don't want to keep worrying about it until that time: Set a reminder (I use gmail's calendar) and then just forget about it until you're reminded by your inanimate object, heh.
Image Image
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I thought I'd butt in and say only a few of the UAs handle frozen accounts, and all the UAs (i think?) work set hours! So there's a chance your ticket got escalated to someone on their days off, which can make them take a few extra days. They're usually pretty good about getting back to tickets though, unlike Neopets, so definitely be patient and you should get a reply!
Crystalame

Post by Crystalame »

Ahh she just did it today! I'm so happy! Looks like this is all resolved now =)

I didn't actually know they worked set hours, Jessibean. :o That's pretty good to know! It makes a lot of sense, too.

Time to get the super awesome pets I've wanted! :D