Love Epidemic 2012

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Farseek

Re: Love Epidemic 2012

Post by Farseek »

I missed most of the plot due to real life stuff. Would someone one be so kind as to tell what I need to cure myself? Please tell me it's possible even though I missed the plot. I don't want to be pink and covered in candy hearts anymore :x
Not all who wander are lost.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

You need 50 candy hearts from people's profiles, and a potion from the previous step in the plot. Potion ingredient prices have inflated a bit, so I'll just send you one of my extras.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I just wanna make sure. The last step was the potion brewing, right? I'm hesitant to click on the prizes link. This ending was oddly abrupt. I thought there was supposed to be one last step this week (or am I remembering things wrong again)?
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

Bah. I don't want to be a zombie anymore, but I'm still stuck needing a deaths cap and don't really want to spend a fortune to finish this plot. I wish there were an alternative to the potion.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Could someone send me an extra potion thing I need to cure myself? I've been too busy to dedicate any time to the plot and I didn't want a zombie curse to begin with but got one just for trying to buy something from the damn bakery, which wasn't even available :(

EDIT: Thank you, got one now :D
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Books? Dammit, I should get some of those for the next book drive, shouldn't I? I should have thought of that earlier, as I'm quite eager to be de-zombified.
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

Is it the potion of decay that we need to be dezombified? If not, which one do I need? Apparently this plot is ending soon.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

No, that's an older item. I guess the new one is the Bottled Antilovirus. Officer's post says how to get it; let us know if you're short on candy hearts, because we probably still have some.
Image Image
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

Ah, I was hoping I could get it without going through the rest of the steps and paying 100k+ for a mushroom (it says we need the hearts plus a brewed potion). Fortunately I was able to buy a lot of the hearts for cheap, though.

Edit: Thought that'd be the most expensive thing, but now I need a 3mil lemon. I hope this plot is worth it. :P
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I never bought a mushroom for brewing potions. If you cancel and ask for a new set of items, you can get cheaper ones sometimes.

edit: Ohh, you mean for earlier in the plot? You don't have to buy them yourself; they should still be available as random events. Check earlier in the thread, but pretty much just refresh at the location containing the shops Skitters sends you to.
Image Image
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

I will likewise be brewing some more potions and throwing my extras into trades. So far I've only got one, but I'm going to try and add more throughout the evening and hopefully tomorrow as well. If I've got one you need, feel free to offer a junk item or better yet, one of the potions I don't have yet XD The ones I already have are in my gallery here: http://subeta.net/ushop.php?shopid=256585&cat=393466

ETA: ...if the site can stay stable, that is. <_<

ETA2: Oh for the love of...!! For some bizarre reason it won't let me put certain flasks into my trades, so to hell with them. I'm putting my extras in here: http://subeta.net/ushop.php?shopid=262538&cat=393484 Need one, just let me know and I'll send it to you.
Last edited by Rakumel on 21 Mar 2012 02:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

Ah, that's good to know! .. I got the item I was missing and he took it, but it's still showing me as needing stuff. D: Wonder if the site is glitching?

Edit: Definitely some sort of issue.. I got another lemon and he keeps taking them.
Last edited by Aqua on 21 Mar 2012 02:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Er... wut? This is it? Okay....

So what stuff exactly will be taken down tomorrow/today? I'm just trying to make the last beakers and try to figure out what the hell was that elsie thing and when will the bake stop be back?
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

I have 4 extra Bottled Antilovirus if anyone doesn't want to slog through the plot or collect 50 hearts just to cure.

Personally, I'm just glad it's over, terrible ending or not. And I'm glad we got such cute prizes despite the rushed ending. The artists really have been on top of everything through the entire plot.
Elzaim

Post by Elzaim »

Slugawoo, could I get one of those cures from you?

Somehow, even though I didn't participate in the plot and barely went on Subeta the past two weeks I managed to get the stupid zombie infection and I don't want it (and never wanted it). The Valentines/Zombie plots have never been my thing. :/

I'm Elzaim on Subeta too - please let me know if you need anything from me. I appreciate it! <3