Easy-to-sell CS items?

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Easy-to-sell CS items?

Post by Wingsrising »

I was curious if anyone had any thoughts on which (<500 CS) CS items that are on sale right now are generally easiest to re-sell?

I was thinking of using the sale to crassly make a little extra SP but I'm not sure which stuff re-sells quickly and which stuff would sit in my shop forever.

I know GAs sell well but they're not on sale. :-)
Usul_Princess

Re: Easy-to-sell CS items?

Post by Usul_Princess »

CSC cards will always sell (even in smaller denominations). You can't go wrong with those.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

If you are looking to make SP, get the CSC cards. They generally sells anywhere from 15mill-16.5mill. With the constantly released Custom Wearables the price is holding high at the moment.

If you want to try your luck, you can try one of the chance items. There is usually one or two worth several million, but you are just as likely to get one of the many items worth only 1mill, so your best bet is the Cards.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I'll remember that for later, that makes sense.

I was thinking of taking advantage of the sale, though. CSC cards aren't on sale. :-) So I was wondering more along the lines of (unopened) chance bags, the monthly collection, etc. Does anyone know if they sell well? Or do the moulder?