Summer Event: Councilor's Cruise

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Gumdrops

Re: Summer Event: Councilor's Cruise

Post by Gumdrops »

One of those two fish (I think the Royal gramer one) has like, pointy-ish front bottom fins. The Dottyback's are rounded. That's how I figured out the difference. They looked exactly alike otherwise.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Arctic Frost is looking lovely. The art makes the whole place feel so much more real.

I didn't like the phrasing on some of the questions, but I guess I can't talk about it because of giving away answers, grump. I suppose I still got 100% on my first try, but it was because I assumed the questions weren't literal in some ways....
Image Image
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Oh, and I apologize for snowballing people. It's in our itinerary. :-)
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

I'm not going to have much chance to play Subeta, so you guys can feel free to snowball me a ton. I won't be able to see it ruin my HA, heh.
Image Image
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

AngharadTy wrote:I'm not going to have much chance to play Subeta, so you guys can feel free to snowball me a ton. I won't be able to see it ruin my HA, heh.
I'm glad to hear that, because, er, I already did. :-)

I think I know the question you're talking about -- I agree, I'm not sure the correct answer was actually quite correct.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Woo, I got the quiz right this time! Also yeah, I pelted a bunch of you for the thing, so feel free to snowball me right back. I can't mess with my HA right now anyway, thanks to firefox updates.

As for the last quiz, I kinda looked at the pictures I had found, thought they looked similar so I just went with the one that looked like the fish that had just swum by without being too careful about it since I didn't realize it would penalize me for getting it wrong. So I mostly blame myself.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Ahaaa..50k for a snowball..no thanks. Ill wait out a restock.
Image Image
ImageImage
Foghawk
Human Avatar: 254768

Post by Foghawk »

Thanks for the heads up on the not-quite-right quiz answer, guys. (Also, gripe: where the hell is the ship?)
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

There's food on the ship! Why didn't I know there's food? I don't think there's any way to get the Delphi Beach food now except from user shops...
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Foghawk--someone had to point this out to me, but right now the only link to the cruise ship is from that fugly box on the side of the news, which I turned off using your code, so. Good bet that's why you can't find it. Here: http://subeta.net/explore/cruise/index.php
Image Image
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I couldn't find the ship, either, even with the news box visible. I had to ask someone! I expected it to be on the map in each place, although I guess that doesn't make sense. It should be easier to get to, though!

I love the new maps, and think this is a fun way to reveal them. There will be battling later on, too, first test for us of balancing opponents in the new tiered system. Hopefully it goes well.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

The new Arctic Frost is indeed lovely. Whoever is drawing these is doing an amazing job. Loving the Anyus playing in the background. I still wish there was signage up however. Having to hover over stuff to see what it is. I'll get used to it though I guess.

I was confused on one question in this quiz, where it asks what city Melody is said to hail from According to her Subetapedia article she doesn't actually live there she just came to their aid. At least that was my impression. I still got it right since that was the only answer, but still.

I'm excited to see the battling portion! I'm assuming that will be when we get to the Sacred Lands.
Last edited by Seerow on 28 Jul 2012 01:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Seerow, the Delphi map was done by Rah, and the Arctic Frost map was collaborated by Arbor and Lindsey! So all the artists are pitching in to do the maps :D they really are quite stunning, I love them <3
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Would anyone object to being pelted by several hundred snowballs? I've never gotten the Christmas snowball achievement and now seems like a good a time as any, since I stocked up on snowballs earlier this month.
Rah

Post by Rah »

Joey - maybe now would be a good time to sell them and restock up again later!