Secret Santa "Poll"!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Secret Santa "Poll"!

Post by Jessi »

Hey everyone! Yep, Seerow and I are already talking about Subeta Secret Santa for this year (we're excited about it, as always!) and we actually had some questions we'd love for you guys to answer so we can plan exactly how to run it this year. So those of you that plan to participate in secret santa - take a look at these questions and give us an answer if you have some time. Secret Santa'll start in November, like usual, so we have a few weeks to 'gather' some data!

1. We have been running brackets as 3-6 mil and 6-9 mil for the past few years! Do you guys like having such a big bracket range? Do you ever feel cheated if you spend 9 mil on your partner but only get 6 mil in return from yours, or does that not bother you in the slightest?
2. Would you rather have smaller brackets - such as 3-4 mil and 5-6 mil, with a smaller price range, or keep the larger price ranges?
3. What are the minimum and maximum prices you guys would like to see?
4. Anything else you'd like to add? :D
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Re: Secret Santa "Poll"!

Post by Sunwolf »

Wohoo, I love the Subeta Secret Santa!

I would love a 5-6 million bracket range.

I never feel cheated - people here are awesome.

Lowest: 1-3 million, highest: 10 million.
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I'm ok with the current brackets and not bothered by the price range, but I wouldn't mind if they got changed to a smaller range either. I think a low of around 3 mil and a high of about 10 mil is cool.

I can think of nothing else to add except thanks you guys for organizing this every year!
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Smaller brackets are fine with me. When the bracket is 3-6 mil, I always took the 6 mil as a guideline and sort of assumed the bracket was just in case items changed a lot in value after I bought them. And I really never check the price of items I receive, I'm mostly too busy shuffling treasure chests and playing in the wardrobe to do that! :D

I agree with the 3 mil as lowest and 10 mil as highest. And if you need an extra elf to help out with something, please just say so. Christmas is not the biggest holiday where I live, so I will have plenty of time to keep track, "wrap" and send gifts.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

Yay!!! Subeta Secret Santa time is right around the corner. I know I haven't been very active here this year (or on Subeta for that matter), but I most certainly want to participate in SSS, so here's my two cents on the questions being asked:
I don't look up the prices/value of the gifts I'm given, so I have no clue if I end up "getting the short end of the stick" so to speak in the trade and I honestly have never felt shorted by any means. Each year I have participated has been fun and a really good experience.
I could go for smaller bracket ranges, but am perfectly fine with the brackets as they have been too.
I think minimum of 3mil and max of 10 sounds good as well. I could see raising the top tier to maybe 15mil since prices seem to continue to skyrocket on subeta, but 10mil is good as well.

Thank you for doing this again guys!!!
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Right now we're looking at doing three brackets - 3-4 mil, 6-7 mil, and 9-10 mil! What do you guys think about this? It'll give you guys a ton of choices and we'll have a good low and high to go for!