Human avatars

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Re: Human avatars

Post by Wingsrising »

Seerow: I love that owl avatar! The wings are great, I like the way they take the place of arms the way wings actually do, although it would be hard to get dressed that way. :-)

Re: CW. Yeah, I was expecting a lot more activity in the CW Shop than has actually happened. It's so much easier for both sellers and buyers -- no having to browse a zillion threads for buyers, no spending time posting and reading replies and totting up lists and collecting CS credit, etc. for the sellers. I would have thought more time making art and less time on the business end would be appealing, but I reckoned without the power of exclusivity and control.

It must be making a fair amount of money for the site, though. I'm lucky that I don't hang out on the forums so I don't have to see lots of beautiful stuff I can't have, but the times I have visited the CW forum I'm impressed by the amount of real money some people must be dropping on CWs.

I wish there were a "just show wishlist" option on the Pawn Shop CW page. And also that all the wigs had their own page. (Though I admit the one thing I bought for 300 CSC after that option was introduced was a wig.)
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

The pumpkin madness is upon me, so I made an avatar entirely of items with pumpkin in the name. It didn't turn out half bad.
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

Well, they've now broken the Pawn Shop CW list into pages. This makes it load much faster and makes it harder to monitor items for a possible price drop (since I can no longer do a find in page search). Anyone know how long it takes before the price drops, anyway?

After only making one HA between the Masquerade and the Reading Drive, I've gone nuts making HAs recently. I'm trying to focus more on having fun and using new items than making everything perfect, but I think I got some nice ones. Also, boy, I've used that one wig more than I expected to.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The first wig I'd really like if it didn't have that one annoying tendril hanging down. The last is a hair that came from somewhere -- I don't really know where -- Sacred Lands hair? It's pretty but the way it hangs over the clothes makes it sort of a pain to work with.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

All those mermaid avatars are really pretty Wings. The redraw of the tails was quite awesome.

I finally got my hands on the CW werewolf legs :D

I'm not really happy with the mouth I have as it's hard to see but I didn't feel like searching through god-knows-how-many pages of Face wearables to find a lipstick I like so yeah.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

Not to shabby for a "cover zombie infection" avatar I threw together quickly, IMO.

ETA: Changed to a fancier version. :-)