Masquerade Plot Thread

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Re: Masquerade Plot Thread

Post by Marah »

Ihave hopes that the two new challengers will stay in our challenger list so maybe I/we can beat them later? Because otherwise I'm a bit dissapointed that we didn't get a challenger today that everybody could fight.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Yeah, if they're not staying it would have been fun to have, a low-level and a medium-level challenger in addition to two super-hard guys.
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Sorry about the late returning of dances (not that there were a lot, but still). I kind of lost interest in the plot midway through and just logged on today to finish it. Didn't even read the dialogue, although judging from the comments on here, apparently I didn't miss much. However, I did notice that the leader of the Stingers was named Rory, and I wondered if that was a reference to an old cartoon or just a coincidence. :)
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

In case anyone missed it, dancing ends noon tomorrow, Subeta time. (And Vesnali has already started.)
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

We'll be retiring the Terrseo (not that anyone cares, haha) and the two assassins tomorrow, too. We're going to keep the three rift beasts around as permanent challengers. We WILL be changing Slavam's loot so that he no longer drops a weapon, though (it'll be replaced by something else), because we like to keep plot weapons a little more rare.
Last edited by Cranberry on 24 Apr 2013 06:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marah

Post by Marah »

NOOOO :( I was hoping I could get the two bigger challenger achievements later.
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

I'm sorry they're leaving, too. :-(

But the main reason for this post... prizes!!! I didn't do the math, but comments on the news post suggest that they've arranged it so that everyone who did everything should be able to get one of everything, which is basically awesome.

I got 2,590 points out of (apparently) a possible 2600. Wonder what I missed? I thought I hit everything except the too-hard challengers (maybe that was it).

I'll pick stuff out tomorrow when it's not 2 in the morning. (Not that I'm expecting to run out of points at this time, but there are some things I might want more than of...) Hopefully nothing takes an unexpected point jump like the Vesnali Apothecary Vial. :-)

Man, between these, the Masquerade shops, and the Vesnali shop, the artists have really been drawing up a storm lately!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

The harder challengers were not, I think, calculated in the final points. I got 2100 and I have no idea what I did wrong to miss out on 500 points. I did every shitty step along the way (except for fighting the hardest opponent, which doesn't seem to matter anyway). So I would quite like to see what that was based on. Maybe I lost points for complaining too much on NC. ;)
Image Image
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I got 2500. I wonder if the amount of time between a step being released and when you finished it had anything to do with it? I completed everything on the same day it was released, except for one day where I was just like screw it and did it the next day. It's the only thing I can think of that I didn't do aside from the hard challengers...
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

I got the full 2600 points, not sure why, but I dug a LOT if that had anything to do with it. I have hundreds of crash junks. :o The prizes are really nice! I'm sad that none of the weapons are much use to me, but oh well, at this point that's not going to happen anymore.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

I am ridiculously happy about both the prizes and the points allocation. I hardly got anything done (I just could not get the red and black gems I needed for Coda Caves...and then school happened), but I'm happy to see that I can get the prizes I have my eye on. :)
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I got 2570 points, so yay :) I think it is really awesome that the people who got the cap can get one of everything, even if that is a slight oversight. All of the items are really pretty and I need double copies of some of them. I think my favorite might have to be the Rift Bait, the wearable amuses me so much.

I am a bit disappointed to see we didn't get any trophies. And I would love to see a breakdown of where all the points came from so I can see what ones I missed.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Marah

Post by Marah »

I just could not get the red and black gems I needed for Coda Caves

You should have said something, I had a vault full of them!

I have 2600 points, have to see how I will spend them, might need doubles of some items!
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

I ended up with 2570 points.

I got everything I wanted (including doubles of the books) and I've still got over 1900 points left.

I wonder if I should invest in the higher tier weapons for the future. Would those be worthwhile, or are there better weapons for when you hit tiers 7 and 9?
Marah

Post by Marah »

From what I read these are decent weapons, I think the tier 9 is a scaling weapon? I decided to consider the two bigger weapons an investment in my battle future and bought them and tossed them in my vault. the tier 5 is happily going in my armory. I love actually being able to earn my weapons!