Vesnali

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Vesnali

Post by Griffin »

I don't know if we need a user list this time around, but anyway, let's talk about flowers and bunnies.

The items this year are beautiful, and omg there's an int booster!!1 Unlike trinkets, I rarely get a big surplus of Vesnali coins, and I need sooo many. I wanted to say thank you so much to all the wonderful NCers leaving me buttloads of flowers (◡‿◡✿)

By the way, I like to help out people with coin goals in their status, hint!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Vesnali

Post by AngharadTy »

I love so many of the new items. Some very amazing art. Good for treasures, wardrobe, galleries... all the things I like so much. And the floating flowers are nearly all gorgeous. This year's Vesnali was well worth the wait.
Image Image
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I skipped Vesnali last year since I was in Japan, and it's come to bite me in the ass. Need so many tokens x_x It also annoys the fuck out of me that the flowers don't work if they show up on a page from the Masquerade shop, so I can't multitask.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I love Vesnali so much it's not even funny, considering it's a "small" holiday. I need a crap ton of tokens, and this is even after having a couple hundred saved up from last year! All of the items are great, the carved animals and flowers especially.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

I'm not normally a big wardrobe person, but all those wigs look lovely! And so do the books, the eye makeup...then there's that intel booster...and the seeds, and the flowers themselves for my gallery...

....oh god, I need everything.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

I still need 641 coins (buying doubles of books to read/hoard). And that's only including what I want NOW.

Only thing bugging me is not being able to collect floating flowers on profiles and while giving flowers. Oh well!
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I need a TON of stuff for my wardrobe and for Leafshade's treasure. I love Vesnali items even if I have to blow a bunch more Magical Keepsake Boxes every year. I better find something on the site that involves a lot of refreshing and isn't deadly dull so I can get more flowers. Tiles, perhaps?

I apologize in advance to people I fail to flower back due to not spending enough time on the site to have lots of flowers, or to sheer disorganization. :-)

I did make one interesting discovery: I used a bookmark from last year to try to give a flower to a user who I now know has since changed her username:

I gave flowers to myself! I got the page where I gave flowers to myself, too, I just forgot to screenshot it.

I'm not going to do this again, of course, since it would be exploiting a glitch (assuming the coins are actually awarded correctly, I didn't think to look and I was flowering a bunch of people at the time) but I thought it was funny.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I'm currently trying to gather flowers and give flowers back to everybody. Having every other flower give an error or lead to my profile instead of picking it up is ... frustrating. Esthers shop seems to be a no flower picking zone for me, why is that?

Leafshades treasure is very pretty Wingsrising! Allow me to show of Nylvers (again?) I went through her treasure and took out some of the less pretty flowers, so I'm good for slots for this years Vesnali. http://subeta.net/petinfo.php?petid=856484
Still need to do something with that profile though.
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

Ooo, I like the organization by color, Marah! I tried to mix mine up for a colorful look, but the color ordering looks fantastic.

Pruning a few extra flowers Leafshade's treasure might not be a bad idea, too, I think I've already opened 3 more Magical Keepsake Boxes for her...
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

In case anyone missed it in the news, Vesnali ends tomorrow evening. So if you're like me and still don't have nearly enough tokens for the rest of the things you want to buy, well...best get to finding those flowers!
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

Nuts. It always feels like Masquerade goes on too long, and Vesnali is much too short.

ETA: I end up needing about 2,000 Masquerade trinkets, and 5,000 Vesnali tokens. The items are just so lovely!
Last edited by Sunwolf on 02 May 2013 01:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

Apparently Vesnali is always a week... but yeah, it's too short.

Sorry to everyone I didn't manage to flower back -- just not enough time with other stuff going on to find enough flowers!

I actually have a bunch of the new flowers still on my WL, too... time to get buying them, I guess.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Aw dangit...I'm not going to have any time tomorrow to do flower stuff. I'm going to come up short on my goal.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

So they changed the flower getting thing and broke custom CCS that made them all stick at the upper left corner. But someone fixed the CCS code, it's now: .floating_item { border:2px solid blueviolet; position:absolute !important; left:5px !important; top:5px !important; }

I don't have nearly enough tokens yet, definitely too short, especially when I have all of last years items to buy too. Now if only the site would stay up.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

All those bugs and flowers...I'm going to have such a hard time getting all those for my pet treasures. |D;; And they're all so pretty, tooooooo

At least my profile's working now and actually has a link to the appropriate Vesnali stuff.