New Plot: The Case of the Missing Jewels

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Re: New Plot: The Case of the Missing Jewels

Post by Wingsrising »

Trivia fun fact, picked up from the forums:

In Leviathans, If you click on the same square repeatedly as the page is loading, each click will count as a guess. This fact makes this step much, MUCH easier.

Currently waiting on going back into the polar ice fields.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I was not able to get that trick to work--either Chrome or I was clicking too fast or too slow or... I dunno. I eventually got lucky with an L shape around the edge. I only spent a couple hours on it, but it felt like much, much more. Ugh forever.
Image Image
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

It doesn't seem to like it if you go over the maximum number of guesses doing this -- at least, it didn't for me.
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

Wingsrising wrote:Trivia fun fact, picked up from the forums:

In Leviathans, If you click on the same square repeatedly as the page is loading, each click will count as a guess. This fact makes this step much, MUCH easier..
Thank you so much for relaying that tip. :D Because of it, it took less than a minute to finish that step. I really loathe the Leviathan game.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Guess who's on fucking level 7 of Leviathans? Was already halfway through a game too, so it's not worth it to quit. This is the worst designed game ever. The worst. Seriously, who decided it would be a good idea to have every single click be a page refresh?
Wingsrising

Post by Wingsrising »

Today seems to be the end to be the end of the mini-plot, and you do get some pretty items for finishing. So it's a short plot with nice prizes... if only it weren't for the Crypts and Leviathan steps. (I was afraid they were going to make you get to Mama Mush in Polar Ice Fields, too, but luckily that appears not to be the case.)

Aside: Re: Mazes and Mahars. They seem to me to be pushing this a little... but I don't think they're going to get a lot of takers unless the rewards for winning are improved quite a bit, and the game SPEEDS UP. Seriously, I feel like about half the pageviews it takes to play the game are totally unnecessary.
Kari

Post by Kari »

Well reading all this about having to do the timed things made me stop doing this plot...
derp
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

You might get lucky! I got the Crypts on my first try. But really, check to see if the prizes are things you want. One is a book and the rest are jewelry items--I definitely wanted two of them for myself.
Image Image
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I'm still stuck in the crypts, I hope I get to finish this thing!