Pandemic 2013

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Pandemic 2013

Post by Wingsrising »

So I noticed no one has created a board for Survival this year. I'm creating one mostly to shamelessly ask for kisses. (I want the flowered headbacd and still have something like 200 more kisses to go!)

If there are other people in need of kisses/being harvested, chime in!

Here's a link to the kissing board on Subeta from last year:
http://subeta.net/forums/view/890378/1#21257022

I have a question: when they say you can only use one vial, does that mean you can only get one disease, then eventually recover, then you can't get any of the diseases ever again even after the first disease has worn off? Do we know how long it takes the diseases to wear off? Inquiring minds want to know!
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Re: Pandemic 2013

Post by Tom »

I gave you a few kisses which hopefully got you closer to your goal. :) If anyone else needs kissing or harvesting I'm happy to help (I'm away this weekend but will help where I can!). And if you want to harvest my organs, that's cool too. I'm in a permanent state of whiteout as the missing leg makes me cringe.

The diseases are all still in their first stage, so we're not really sure where they're heading at the moment or how things will pan out. They're all multi-stage strains like previous years from what I can gather. People are speculating that you may be able to change eventually, but we won't know for a while!
Subeta: Thomas
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

I'm almost done with harvesting (just need to harvest 5 more people). I haven't counted, but I know I need a million and one candy hearts since I still need stuff from last year. I noticed that this years stuff costs more than last years batch (like double in some cases). Not cool.

{eta} And of course when I thought I was done, they released more goodies!
Last edited by lavender on 25 Feb 2014 08:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I have now gotten my 1500 kisses and my headband. :-) Thanks, guys!

I guess I'll just have to pick a strain and go for it.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I have decided I want the creeping vial but haven't gotten it from a quest yet.

I have also layered up because the art is a bit icky Tom :)
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

I mostly need kisses and hearts to buy some of the new items, especially the books. Don't really care to infect myself with anything, so I won't be doing any more harvesting now that I know what that's for. However, if anyone needs to harvest from me, go right ahead.
Faun

Post by Faun »

I have tons of candy hearts but I still need a few more kisses for the achievement. I'll kiss anyone else that needs it as well.
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I'm finished with the achievements but I still have a pretty chill setup for collecting hearts. So if anyone wants to be flooded with events kissed a bunch, just let me know. Or if you want me to stop kissing you, feel free to let me know too :D
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Actually, I'm about 100 kisses away from getting that achievement. And I'm doing my best to return/give out kisses of my own. And I'm a few organs away from the top tier of the stealing achievement, so forgive me for continually attacking you all. I'm almost done, I promise.
lavender

Post by lavender »

I got all the candy hearts I needed (thanks!), but I'll probably continue to kiss for the achievement. I'm over 1000 kisses away from each achievement, so really at this point I'm just getting a head start on candy hearts for next year. Also buying any survival flowers that are cheap (like 500 sp cheap) to make headway on that achievement.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I woke up to near 200 kisses. Thanks, eveyone! I got the achievement, and I'll be working at kissing everyone back. :D
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Just wanted to say, y'all are awesome and thank you for all the kisses so far! So many! I also wanted to apologize for being so slow to return them, things have been kind of hectic on my end. But I'll do my best!
lavender

Post by lavender »

Thanks for all the kisses! I got enough hearts for everything I need. :) Now I just gotta hoard for next year! ;)
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

You guys are insane. In a good way. I somehow got a ton of kisses and such, you guys didn't have tooooo! ;w; Thank you!