Subeta: Help me Choose, Pwease?

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.

What to do?

Don't Bother!
No votes
Make Kisura a Spectrum Illumis, Yumigami a Lilac one.
5%
Make Kisura a Spectrum Illumis, Yumigami a Marsh one.
14%
Make Kisura a Spectrum Illumis, Yumigami a Twilight one.
41%
Make Kisura a Spectrum Illumis, Yumigami a Dusk one.
41%

Total votes: 22

Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Subeta: Help me Choose, Pwease?

Post by Silverevilchao »

Here's the deal. I've been saving up for a while for a Spectrum Illumis, which is what I want Yumigami, my Common Illumis to be. However, I've been slowing getting attached to other Illumis colors as well (specifics being the Lilac Illumis, the Marsh Illumis, the Twilight Illumis, and the Dusk Illumis), to the point where I want one. However, I also a Spectrum one, too, but, alas, I have no room...

Or so I think. I could change Kisura, who is currently an Experiment 810, into a Spectrum Illumis, which would suit her, considering the fact that she's a botanist. However, I like the 810 as well...

And yet another dilemma: if I were to change Yumigami into a color besides Spectrum and went along with changing Kisura, which color should Yumigami be (the previously aforementioned list of colors in the parentheses are the colors I can't decide on)?

[Yumigami was the name of the Moon God in Okami, BTW]

Thanks. :)
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Ooh, I have a weakness for Marsh pets, especially the Marsh Illumis.

However, since Yumigami's named after a moon god, I would go with Dusk Illumis, since its colors really emphasize the sort of moonlit scene I always imagine in my head. Twilight's not bad either, but it seems really dark compared to Dusk and Lilac (which... makes perfect sense, given the theme :P ).

Sadly, I'm not a huge fan of the experiment pets.
Anubimon

Post by Anubimon »

Well, I've never been a huge fan of most of the experiments, so I'd say to turn Kisura into the Spectrum Illumis.
As for Yumigami... I'd say Dusk, since it seems to go along well with the moon theme. You can't go wrong with Twilight either.

(Also, hooray for another Okami fan.)
The balls of evil are never safe from the steel-toed boot of JUSTICE!!!
chickvw

Post by chickvw »

I'd say make Kisura a Spectrum Illumis, and for Yumigami I'd go with Lilac or Dusk personally, as they are kinda the colors of a night sky. Twilight sounds very matching but the color scheme is kinda flat to me.
Image Image
Thank you MM for the Woobles!
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Ooh, thanks for your votes and comments! The poll is currently tied right now, though... xD

(Anubimon, I'm a HUGE Okami fan, and proud of it! :))
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Go for the Twilight Illumis, I made Shalilly one today, I think they are beautiful. Subeta has the better insect pet(s) in my opinion.