Changing of Species

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.

What species should I make Riza?

Celinox
54%
Dillema
10%
Dragarth
15%
Bovyne
10%
Other (post please)
10%

Total votes: 39

adi_gallia

Changing of Species

Post by adi_gallia »

I have had my Dark Matter Endeavor for a while now, her name is Riza. I haven't worked out a personality yet because she is a pet I am undecided on what the final appearance will be, as with almost all of my pets.

I am thinking of changing her to a different Dark Matter pet, the only things to bear in mind is that she is female, has a Snowflaik and will be Dark Matter in colour.

So which species do you think would be best for Riza in Dark Matter?

ImageImage
ImageImage

ETA: The only reason I am getting rid of this species is because sometimes my accounts pets look like cookie-cutters of people I know. My youngest brother, a Neopets, now Subeta, friend and Kamil all have a DM Endeavor. Possibly more and I just picked on that particular pet to change. I could have easily changed the species of my Angelic Darkonite, which I see everywhere too.
Foghawk
Human Avatar: 254768

Post by Foghawk »

I'd say either Celinox or Dragarth; DM Bovynes aren't really evil enough and I've never been a fan of Dillemas ('cept maybe Reborn.) I voted Dragarth because a) the DM Celinox is pretty common as well, and b) the Celinox looks more male than female, whereas Dragarth works fine either way.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I put Bovynes there because I kinda have a thing for Bovynes. =P I could fill a whole account with them, but I like other pets too so I guess I can't.

These are my top 4 favourite of the DM pets I think, I am leaning a little towards Celinox, but they are common, but not as common as Endeavor.
Sushi

Post by Sushi »

I voted for the Bovyne. Out of those four you've picked, that one is definitely the most feminine looking and probably the most unique. Also, I remember reading in some thread about your new-found obsession for the species. (;
You could come up with a nice and unique personality for her based on the fact that although she's dark matter, she isn't really evil at heart. Or something.

I guess the Dragarth could also pass as a female, but I've never been a fan of the species, don't really like that particular color either.
And then the Dillema and the Celinox I believe are utterly male looking (although the latter is my personal favorite, it's also way too popular for your standards!).
covet

Post by covet »

I just want to say that I'm immensely jealous of the name - I looked up Riza a while ago with intent to create if she wasn't taken. All part of my quest to own my favourite anime characters in subetaesque versions.

Because I'm biased, I don't think any of the butch pets really fit, so my favourite out of your choices would be the DM celinox. However I think all four of them are rather male looking. And I'd just be sad if Riza ended up as a cow.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Elzaim

Post by Elzaim »

I voted for celinox, but I also think that DM felis montres, kumos and sheetas are incredibly beautiful.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I voted the Dragarth, cause they look the most female of the lot. To me, they look like a girl that got pissed off cause someone insulted her and she's getting ready to kick their butt.

Crap. Now I want one.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

The Endeavor and Aerie are the only two pets I can stand in DM

But, out of the four, Celinox.
Jessyta

Post by Jessyta »

Cool name!

Did you see the new DM Tigrean? I am in love with it.

But out of those, I think I liek the Dragath...
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

*points at the new dm Tigrean*

Yeah, that one. =D
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Well...I am giving Riza to someone here, three guesses who it is, so my pet is going to have a different name, I am unsure what it will be, but she will still be female so nothing changes here.

I just would like ideas for a new name if anyone has them.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I really like the Tigrean as well, it's quite possible that I will be getting one. Possibly a Bloodred Tigrean too.
Jessyta

Post by Jessyta »

Names are so hard for me to think of... But you know what to do if you find one that is glitched. ;)
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Heehee, yes I do ;p

I want something of a similar length to the old name, with a kinda similar sound or something. It's just coming up with a name which is hard.
covet

Post by covet »

Well, Riza has changed species and... changed accounts. >_>

<a href="http://www.subetax.org/petinfo.php?petid=88997">It's a bit of a radical makeover.</a> I suspect she'll turn DM or BR when they're available for the pet.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

adi_gallia wrote:Heehee, yes I do ;p

I want something of a similar length to the old name, with a kinda similar sound or something. It's just coming up with a name which is hard.
Put a vowel in front of it? (Though, sadly, Oriza is already taken, hee. /dark tower geekiness)

That was very kind of you, giving Riza to covet. ^_^
Image Image