Subeta Neocolours User Items Gallery

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.

Would you be interested in a Neocolours Gallery on Subeta?

Yes
88%
No
13%

Total votes: 80

AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

The jedi Adi Gallia used a few different colors through her lifetime. She is best known for her red lightsaber, true, but she used blue, and I think even green briefly. (...Why are you named for a chick, anyway, Adi?)
Image Image
checkers

Post by checkers »

AngharadTy wrote:The jedi Adi Gallia used a few different colors through her lifetime. She is best known for her red lightsaber, true, but she used blue, and I think even green briefly. (...Why are you named for a chick, anyway, Adi?)
Yeah, I think I remember reading an online comic where she had a Goldy colour one, I know she's used a blue one before, but that was like a replacement because her Red one was destroyed on a mission (read in further detail in past) Adi Gallia seems to have quite a few lightsabers, same as Plo Koon.
Adi Gallia is Aarons faveourite Jedi ^^; He was quite upset to find out that the actress was forgotten about in ROTS and was replaced, but then wasn't the right look of adi gallia and named Stass Allie, Adi Gallia's cousin. xD
Stass Allie | Adi Gallia
ImageImage
Cousins, that just so happen to wear the same Headress/Tholoth(sp?) thing.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I don't know actually because she's my favourite Jedi? I suppose in retrospect naming myself after a female Jedi wasn't one of my better ideas. It often leads people to believing I am either called Adi, a female or both.

I tend to stick to one username when I remember, or it is available. My dA account is AgenKolar because both AdiGallia and KiAdiMundi, my second favourite Jedi, were taken I think. Oh well, I don't draw much, I just signed up to send forward some fuzzies. On LJ I am known as milanjito, after my Neopet, but I never post on it, I only signed up to be able to post on the_nc LJ if I need to. I think I am some rendition of Adi Gallia everywhere else.

Stupid username, but I'd rather keep to one than remembering which one I am on each website.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

I'll send in a Dusk Illumis Plushie. xD I love Illumises (Illumi?) and they're really cute, too. :3

Sagrei

Post by Sagrei »

Seems fairly obvious. --grin--
Arviragus

Post by Arviragus »

I...really have no idea. I like the idea, and would like to be included, but as for an item for me?
Subeta
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

I do not know what to pick for myself. But , then again, I havent actively searched for anything
Image Image
ImageImage
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

For those of us who do know, are we ready to send these somewhere? Who will we be sending these to, how shall we send them, etc?
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

We're waiting until Jazzy is done updating the site and the forum's phpBB. You'll be sending the items to me, once the item list thread is made, preferably by Shaelyn so she can edit the first post. You can continue pondering what you're going to choose, here.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

Okay, great. Thanks. :D
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

I'll be creating a thread next Monday that lists everyones name here, their name on Subeta and what item they have chosen to represent themselves in the gallery. Once the thread is up and running and Huggles says she is ready, you will be sending the item to her to put in a treasure spot of the NC pet.

I haven't really found one single item that calls to me as of yet. I love the items that i have seen everyone pick in this thread. Such a varied and funny group we have!
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

The amethyst lost out; I'm going to submit a Lucky Shamrock for my spot.

Will we need to "reclaim" our items in the new thread, or are you going to take what we've said in here and use that to start the list?
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

We will pretend this thread does not exist. There will be no commenting or any discussion there. You post just your name and your item. That's it.
FourEyes

Re: Subeta Neocolours User Items Gallery

Post by FourEyes »

Well, I'm having some difficulty picking my item. I'm thinking of just picking some plain old glasses (Image), to go with my username, but I'm not sure... I know you haven't known me for long, but do you by any chance have a better idea?
...Oops. *searching for a smaller sig*
adi_gallia

Re: Subeta Neocolours User Items Gallery

Post by adi_gallia »

I think that those Glasses are probably the best item I can think of to represent you. Do you have an item as your little avatar on Subeta? If so, that could be an idea, although the fact that I don't know if you have one probably says that it's not the best thing to base it off.