Subeta Neocolours User Items Gallery

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.

Would you be interested in a Neocolours Gallery on Subeta?

Yes
88%
No
13%

Total votes: 80

Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I always associate you with the Emancipate, Slugawoo xD i have no idea why, but I do!
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Heh, don't know why I didn't think of this before.

Maplestaery! Since I'm probably known as being a Maple Story addict (beaten of course by Joey) I think this item would be great for represting me :P However, if Joey wants to claim this she's more then free to. I can always get a cup item.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Sayle

Post by Sayle »

Hee... I'm debating between the myth fish and something snowy. (That is, if I'm old enough. :D) Can we change items if a more fitting item is released later?
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

jessibean wrote:I always associate you with the Emancipate, Slugawoo xD i have no idea why, but I do!
Did I give you one during the Giveaway? Might've been someone else. Everyone was throwing items all over the place during that thing. :D If I did, maybe that's why?

It was my favorite item, though. I had such a fit when they revamped it the first time. Still a very nice looking tem, but all the drama it caused has dropped it a few pegs on my imaginary favorite items list.

Oh crap, Jessi, now you have me doubting my choice. xD Eh, the item I throw in there doesn't have to be my favorite, just something to represent me.

Eeps, too much typing. Gym class now. ;o;
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I'm not sure yet what to send! I was considering a Cranberry Pie, but that seems awfully obvious. ;) Anyone have a better suggestion?
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Cranberry wrote:I'm not sure yet what to send! I was considering a Cranberry Pie, but that seems awfully obvious. ;) Anyone have a better suggestion?
Well I think you have to have a cranberry SOMETHING XD Too bad I associate you more with your avatar here than anything else... is there a big black dog minion? XD ..actually there's several, isn't there?
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

I managed to get a Joker Staff for cheap, so I don't know if I should send that...hmmm
Mystic_Legend

Post by Mystic_Legend »

*Pokes* I'd love this idea, I'd of course have an Ice Dragon or a Meteoria.
Nebulosidad

Post by Nebulosidad »

...Huh.
I'm at a fork in the road about what to choose.
Either:
Marshmallow Bat(Image)
or
Baseball Bat(Image)
BUT
ThisImage adorable thing...
Yeah. I dunno. Baseball bat refers to an accident when I was younger, but...Marshmallow bat!
-edit-
With pictures!
Last edited by Nebulosidad on 19 Sep 2007 08:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I think my item is going to be a Slicing Light of Dark Doom, which is basically a blue lightsaber and Adi Gallia has a blue one. That fits my username, but not so much me. I can't really think of anything that would reflect me, possibly the Bitten Pie Minion from my inhuman avatar.
Anubimon

Post by Anubimon »

I suppose the best choice for me would be the Anubi, though I'm kind of tempted to use some starry item instead.
The balls of evil are never safe from the steel-toed boot of JUSTICE!!!
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

I'm not sure what I should use either. Probably the most suiting things would be something blue-endeavor related (since Cyrus was one), or an incendo since it was my custom before I colour changed it. Or Maybe an illumis thing since I made them. *shrug*
HotRoxy

Post by HotRoxy »

I was thinking hottie bra. ;)
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I can't decide between the happy hammer or the happy axe since there aren't any koala minions I can recall.
checkers

Post by checkers »

adi_gallia wrote:I think my item is going to be a Slicing Light of Dark Doom, which is basically a blue lightsaber and Adi Gallia has a blue one. That fits my username, but not so much me. I can't really think of anything that would reflect me, possibly the Bitten Pie Minion from my inhuman avatar.
Actually, Adi Gallia's lightsaber is red (Redy Orange), it just appears blue on Google Image search, but I checked my Star Wars book and her lightsaber is red/orange as I suspected xD [[feels like a total star wars nerd]]

Kinda more on topic I suppose ~
If my account is unfrozen (hopes) I think Liam Lace related item or Checkers related item would fit me, Liam Lace/Liam on a Leash because my name is Liam, and Checkers because, well yeah.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Three of them items are really expensive though xD I said Liam Lace before, but now that there are a few check items I might use them -likes the shoes-