Subeta Neocolours User Items Gallery

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.

Would you be interested in a Neocolours Gallery on Subeta?

Yes
88%
No
13%

Total votes: 80

Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Re: Subeta Neocolours User Items Gallery

Post by Mayhem »

Now I'm conflicted.

Should I use a Betta like I originally intended? Lots of you probably don't know me as a betta-lover.

A Rikag is out of the question since I don't feel like paying an arm and a leg to get another one now. I have an equine gallery that I've mentioned a few times though, hm.

Does anyone else have a suggestion for me? What sort of item do you guys know me by?
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

Well. i have come up with a couple different ideas for my item but none seem to be just right. So...here are a few I am considering and if you guys would please let me know if they really remind you of me or seem to fit me that would be great.

Mothers Day Popoko Plushies (being a mom is a huge part of my life, I'm just not sure if that is really something well known here)

Tartan Mug (my username is HighlandLass on Subeta and I am mostly Scottish)

Ducky Plushie (my youngest son Daegan has a Ducky Plushie in real life that is his favorite thing in the world)

Shey Eiffle Huff Flower Bouquet (spelled different, but sounds the same as my name)

a Twilight Pearl...I just really like them

or a Gemini Pendant (I am a Gemini and believe in the mystic)

opinions and thought welcome :)
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Mayhem, I would have said the Rikag as I am one of those people who associate users with their avatars, but that's out of the question. As for the equine item, I would know you have an Equine Gallery, but I don't know if you are the first person I think of when equines are mentioned. I only know you like Betta from this topic really so I really don't know what item would fit you best. Hmm, are there no items with Mayhem in their name on Subeta? or something that suggests Mayhem? If not, I think an Equine is the way to go.

Shaelyn, I think it is known that you are a mother who loves her son very much, well you have mentioned him and your pet dedicated to him enough times for me to make that connection. Although I probably wouldn't guess it was your item from the off, but once I knew it was you I'd get it. The Tartan Mug would work as well, just because of your Subeta username. I also think Shey Eiffle Huff Flower Bouquet would work, it'd take me a while looking at it to work out why it fits you until I said it out loud or something. Anyway, those are the three of those items I would suggest, the others are items I probably wouldn't see the connection in.

Of course you two those are just my opinions, so someone else might think something different.

I'm still trying to think if there is a better item than the blue lightsaber thing on Subeta to represent me. I couldn't afford a Spooky Matter of my own, let alone an extra. Is there an item anyone else could suggest for me?
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I can't make up my mind :I Which of these makes the fastest connection with me (if any of them)?

Kanis-ship Down (my avatar on subeta)

Snowflake Bauble (my avatar here)

Image Image
Field Kerubi Beanbag / Nia Kwanzaa Plushie (have I annoyed everyone with kerubis enough? It's also my profile theme)

Oh, and Shaelyn I immediately connect you with Tartan Mug - I always had a soft spot for your username on subeta (I noticed it even before you started posting here).
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Strawberry Limeade

Post by Strawberry Limeade »

Opinion needed:

Lime and Strawberry Tart

Digital Camera

Or something else?
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Haha, Lime and Strawberry Tart for sure. It can go with my Cranberry Pie. ;)
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

I'd go with the Snowflake Bauble, zebru. It looked more like You to me than the other options. That's just a gut instinct, though.
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

I need help too. :x

Image or Image or Image ?

(Incendo because it was my custom, radador as one of my always fav minions, or dusk endeavor because my oldest pet, Cyrus was one.)

I have spares of the first two, but they'd be hard to part with, especially the radador since the other is attached to a pet and I'd then lack one in my gallery. Though I could always buy another *isn't exactly poor*.. The last is cheap I think, but Cyrus isn't dusk right now, he's galactic.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

The Incendo definitely makes me think of you. It's your custom on Subeta, and it reminds me of your avatar here.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I think all three are suitable zebru, but I'd lean towards the Bauble I think.

Strawberry Limeade, the Lime and Strawberry Tart seems the better option to me, I always see that item and think of you as it is.

I'd say the Incendo for you Aqua, since it was your custom and all, but anything Endeavor related would remind me of you, so if you want to go for the cheaper option that could work just as well.

I'm still deciding what item of mine will fit best, I'll wait out on a price for a Spooky Matter, but I will probably go for the lightsaber.
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Hee, I love these galleries, they're a really cute idea. Forgive me for not going through the previous 9 pages, but if this is happening where would I send an item to? ^^; And how many items are we doing per person? Thanks!
Image Image
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

You would go to this thread. Post your NC and Subeta Username with the item you are sending, so they can keep track of things. Then send it to FeralKoala, Huggles, on Subeta. We decided on one item per person.
Fever

Post by Fever »

Have we actually started sending the items now? Ive posted my info and item on the new thread but wasnt sure if we were to go ahead and send the item over yet.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I assume by some of the items being in the treasures already that, yes, we do send them. :P
Fever

Post by Fever »

Ugh. Im now having a great debate. I chose the snowflakes as my item simply because its one of my favorite items on subeta, and I love winter/snow, but now Im thinking that since my username here is fever, the novelty thermometer might be something people might associate with my username more.

Opinions? Ive posted snowflakes on the new thread but havent sent my item over yet. I don't want to cause a hassle by changing it either. Hm, I dunno.