New Free Gift

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Re: New Free Gift

Post by mellaka »

Thanks for explaining, everyone. I felt dumb when I had no idea why everyone thought it was so cool.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

That VPL thread is hilarious. Its been common knowledge for a long time that Subeta pays its workers, and pays for servers, etc. etc.

The dude is two years too late on the drama. And hes just trying to stir up again.

This is a rather long thread.
Image Image
ImageImage
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Kind of forgot about the reading drive, but I guess that counts. Though it was really more of a turn in books, get prizes type event. Whereas Vesnali had the flower giving, and the neat newsposts from the journal and the news reports, and generally more fun and interactive.

I didn't mean it as a criticism, mainly just a remark on why it's been boring as of late. It's good to know you've got something in the works!
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

Here I thought it was a Star Wars reference, since it looks like Jabba the Hutt.

I was disappointed. I was pretty happy with the drama-free Subeta, and now staff has to go and respond to this nonsense and give the trolls the attention they want.
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

Hm.. I didn't get it either, so I'm glad I do now. I'm not too bothered by the "war", but that feed thing is hilarious.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie