Fragmentizer

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Enigma

Re: Fragmentizer

Post by Enigma »

I am looking forward to seeing what else stocks there. For now I am happy I managed to get the succubus head wings I had wanted for so long.
Enigma on Subeta... how creative!
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I find this very cool! I like the way it works. Getting rid of extra items that just sit there and getting something out of it. I'm not so gun hoo on trying it since there is nothing I really want. Well scratch that, I really wanted the rainbow leaf but my wife was nice enough to turn in about her rare items she had on hand (she's a packrat so she had a bunch) and get me one, yay! I also wanted the lucent but that went fast so no hope on that, ah well. I'm happy with my rainbow leaf. **pets it** So pretty!
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
fenrir890

Post by fenrir890 »

I only have 1 tip for other people trying to do this, SPAM THE LOW PRICED RARE ITEMS XD

I have found deflation leaves a lot of rare items selling at low prices, and it makes things much easier. (As well as cheaper) That is what I plan to do once I stop being lazy with it.