Quest questions

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
klaatu99

Quest questions

Post by klaatu99 »

I haven't done quests since well before christmas (I got bored with them). But I'm wanting to start doing them again to try and build up my sP amount and my token stash. Which quests are worth doing now days? I used to do wizard, cursed, maleria and saggi.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Quest questions

Post by AngharadTy »

Wizard for tokens, definitely. Saggi if you have the stomach... I don't, so I don't know the current limits. Item hunt is my staple. (I reallllly wish that they wouldn't add newly-released items into item hunt for at least a few days. Sigh. Nothing like losing on a r30 item.)
Image Image
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

How good is Item Hunt? Like, how decent are the profits for completing a part of it?
Akjara

Post by Akjara »

You just look at the level your on and take that x2000 and you got the Sp. So if your on level 14 you get 28000 Sp.

Item Hunt is also my main income. I also do some Saggiquest where I never give out more than 15k per item that works quite fine.
Help me to make my Dreams come true?
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

I only do quests rarely anymore, but when I do I make sure to get the Wiz done. If I am still feeling any motivation, I do Saggi. I refuse to spend more than 15k per item for Saggi or there doesn't seem to be any profit in it. I also do Toy Quests every now and again, but follow the same rules for her that I do with Saggi. After reading the replies here though, I may have to try item hunt and see how it goes.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Erstin
Human Avatar: 340918

Post by Erstin »

I do Item Hunt everyday and it helps a lot. Even if the item is a bit expensive than the reward, chances are that on the next quest you'll get back the sPs lost and more (when you're on quests 20+).

I do Wizard Quest everyday too, but now (with the new .ws site - maybe it's just a coincidence, I don't know) the Wizard is giving away cheaper tokens. Like, even if I finished the quest in less than 1 minute, I still got a couple of 5 tokens and not 15 like he used to give (or item), which is not helping to make a decent profit. But I still do it anyway.

I also never spend more than 15k per item on Saggy's quest (unless that one of the items are very cheap) :P And always get 200-300k profit from the 20 quests/day.