Treasure chest order screwy?

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Treasure chest order screwy?

Post by Huggles »

Okay, maybe this has been brought up before and I forgot or didn't see it, in which case I will submit myself to a modsmackdown, but what the heck's going on? All the items in my pets' treasure chest are out of order. Which wouldn't be a big deal if I didn't have about 40 or more items in each chest and I didn't have to remove each and every one to put them back in order, but I do so it is. I am confused and hoping this is a temporary glitch or that I'm missing some obvious remedy.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Treasure chest order screwy?

Post by AngharadTy »

It was brought up before, probably in the woes thread, because it is very woeful. It's all out of order and in fact it seems to re-randomize at times, unless that stopped by now. I haven't heard any official party line on why this is, or if it's temporary, or if it's fixed and we should all take out our very expensive items and risk REs and rearrange stuff. Sigh.
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Buh? It's randomly randomized? Oh well ain't that just fandamntastic? Ungh
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Yep. I recently (last week, maybe?) tried taking all of the items out of one of my pets' chests and reordering them, and they reshuffled a day or two later. It's annoying.