Subeta.ws

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Re: Subeta.ws

Post by shaelyn76 »

.net and .ws are still under Keith's ownership, but from what I understand he is hoping to get .org back at some point and migrate everything back over there. Everything on .org is copyrighted under Keith's name, but the actual domain is owned by Kandi right now. So basically...you can use either .net or .ws for your bookmarks, but .org may eventually be the "main" site again. Sorry :/ I know that isn't much help.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

The thing that confuses me is now things at subeta.org are matching up with subeta.ws. I know that the news could just be copied and pasted, no problem, but I logged in out of curiosity (I'm bad!) and even my SP and shit match up now, where when this stuff first started happening, it was completely different - that and my inventory items and what not. I wish we could get an update about .org in general
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

I think that the .org site is now Keiths..on .org I went and painted most of my pets, and they have since then reverted back to the way they were. So, pretty sure everything was overwritten.
Image Image
ImageImage
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

I'm going to wait until we get something official to head back over.
Image Image Image
Joanna

Post by Joanna »

My guess is that for now .WS is the one true Subeta but that perhaps once the confusion has died out a bit, someone on the Subeta Staff will make an announcement as to which one to use.
.NET is obviously the nicer name but as we all received instructions about the .WS url, they might leave it a little longer before asking yet another change of address. Or that is my guess anyway.

Does the .NET url actually direct to Subeta?

What I'm hoping is that we can get .ORG back without even needing .NET.
But I like to dream simple. :)
SeahorseJoanna on Subeta.ws.
Jofrenchie on deviantArt.com.
buddyblankies

Post by buddyblankies »

grrr... the email is still not working for password retrieval ... I'm about to just forget all about everything Subeta... instead of releasing all this great stuff that I see on the main page, why not try and help some of us out with a real problem that needs to be fixed?I'm really frustrated now, and I know I'm not the only one who's having this problem... please, someone, fix it!!!
And before anyone says it, yes, I've mailed Keith here twice with a temp. password to use for my account and nothing happened :|
squirrley_mama

Post by squirrley_mama »

To get your password back you have to email support@subeta.org. You will need to verify your account too with this information:
Account username:
Email address that is on the account:
First two numbers of the PIN number (if applicable):
Amount of sP either on hand, in vault, or both (approx):
Name of an item in your inventory:
Name of an item in your vault:
Name of an item in your wardrobe:
Name of an item in your shop:
Name of an item in your gallery:
Trades made/accepted, and with who:
Millionaire Center/Token Shop/Cash Shop purchases:
Items received from or given to another user, and their username:
Name of an item recently purchased from a main or user shop:
Items deleted:
Games/Quests recently played:
Verbals/warnings received:
Pet jobs:
Blue Building Password:
Access to the Unknown Island (yes/no)

And any other information you think would help verify your ownership
of the account. The more information you can provide, the better we
will be able to verify that the account is yours.

I just had to get my password back a few weeks ago and that is exactly what they sent me so you could save a step and send them all the info ahead of them asking.
Mystyk

Post by Mystyk »

"To get your password back you have to email support@subeta.org."

Erm, people have tried to mail that address and had all mails bounced back saying the address doesn't exist. When the original site went to crap, I think all the email addresses got mucked up as well. Also tried changing the .org to .ws, does the same pretty much, only takes longer for you to find out it was bounced back.

Our best bet, sadly is to just wait until Keith and the others figure out how to fix it for us. Which yes, a lot of us might be locked out of our accounts for a while. And for those who pmed Keith asking him to change their passwords and have gotten no response, which I have to include myself, give the man a little time, he's having to deal with a lot of crap right now. So just be patient.

Edit: Seems that support@subeta.ws is now working as the support email, as Sierra sent me a message this morning from it. So that's some good news to thos of us locked out. Those still locked out might want to do exactly as squirrley_mama suggested. And then be patient....
bluelightning

Post by bluelightning »

I've never been to .org since someone told me there was a spyware on it. And they say everything you do there doesn't count, so I just stay on .ws to be safe
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

squirrley_mama wrote:To get your password back you have to email support@subeta.org. You will need to verify your account too with this information:
*insert huge list here*
That's a really handy list to keep around. Thanks, squirrley_mama.

...But I don't remember my Blue Building password at ALL. :oops: If we told you what was actually in the Blue Building (or what we've done in the BB) instead, would that suffice?
Sayle

Post by Sayle »

Goldenchaos wrote:I think that the .org site is now Keiths..on .org I went and painted most of my pets, and they have since then reverted back to the way they were. So, pretty sure everything was overwritten.
Not true; Kandi and Simon have pointed .org to Subeta, which is why everything seems to match up, but .org is still very much unsafe. I would stay on .net and .ws.
witchtara

Post by witchtara »

They...

changed it to subeta.org. I didn't know if anyone had noticed that.
  • MuseBlog, Neopets, Subeta, Gaia, MuseBlog,
and on and on and on...

What's that you say? I repeated one?
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Does anyone else keep getting logged out of .ws? It's fine when I'm playing but I've been having to log in again after being offline overnight.
moonsyne

Post by moonsyne »

I wish there would be an official announcement on progress / instructions.
Image Image
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

There are no updates as we know on the situation.

Instructions WERE given in the past weeks, to use subeta.ws/subeta.net and not to use subeta.org