Subeta.ws

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Brillonsloup

Re: Subeta.ws

Post by Brillonsloup »

I have one question and that is, is there anyway to get my other three pets back? I'm missing my Angelic Telenine Sakuno, Galatic Terracoon Saskukie, and my Galatic Telenine Ninetel. Can I get my three pets back please I had them a few days ago but with the new site they're no longer there. Sakuno was a common Arcan that I changed into a Telenine then turned Angelic with a potion. Saskukie I adopted from the pound as well as Ninetel. All I really want is my Sakuno back if that's at all possible if not then that's ok too.
Denzel

Post by Denzel »

Brillonsloup wrote:I have one question and that is, is there anyway to get my other three pets back? I'm missing my Angelic Telenine Sakuno, Galatic Terracoon Saskukie, and my Galatic Telenine Ninetel. Can I get my three pets back please I had them a few days ago but with the new site they're no longer there. Sakuno was a common Arcan that I changed into a Telenine then turned Angelic with a potion. Saskukie I adopted from the pound as well as Ninetel. All I really want is my Sakuno back if that's at all possible if not then that's ok too.
If you made them before this entire mess started I think you should still have them. Try messaging a UA from the Help page.
ImageImage
Illucoran

Post by Illucoran »

I'd hate to start a quarrel but this isn't about Keith's sainthood, it's about the owner of the site having control over the site, I mean, nobody comes to your house and sets up their family in your living room and then tells you they can do it because you've been caught speeding, do they? I don't really care if Keith is or isn't perfect, he seems nice from what he'd shown to the users and overall I found Subeta much more user friendly than a lot of other sites (not only pet ones) but I don't really know the guy. The point is, I'm on Subeta because it's fun not because it's Keith's site and I swore allegiance to him or something (though I do have certain sympathy).

Also, while I'm here and since .ws is somewhat unstable and won't let me get anywhere today much less post in the forums. Does anybody know if the "support@subeta.org" email address was also compromised (the "contact us" link was still referring to that one on .ws when I was able to check) and if so is there "support@subeta.ws" or some other replacement?
Do not meddle in the affairs of the dragons for humans are crunchy and taste good with ketchup...
bluelightning

Post by bluelightning »

I sent an email to the .org one days ago and got no reply. I sent one to the .ws email last night and this morning I got a message saying it was delayed... I have no idea what that's all about

Also when people do stuff like this, it doesn't just affect the owner, but also all the innocent users that had nothing to do with what happened in the first place
Keith

Post by Keith »

We are working on getting support@subeta.ws setup as quickly as possible, but DNS is taking forever to propigate to googles servers for email. :/
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I'm keeping watch and just hanging back. I can't log on to the .ws site, and I'm too lazy to bother Keith with it for now. I'm saddened to see all this happening, but maybe once some of the figurative dust settles things will be better for everyone. :-)
bluelightning

Post by bluelightning »

Sooo... what email are we supposed to use??? Or is there something else. Or should I just wait till everything is fixed and sorted out???
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

You should just wait, bluelightning.
Image Image
ImageImage
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

I was able to log into ws the other day but wasn't able to do much.
My pets, wardrobe and vaults are OK so I'm happy:)

Sorry to see this happen to Subeta but hopefully it works out.
Not all who wander are lost.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Hey, people, there's a new video from Keith!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PrhnPnEX9c

It's also posted on the currently-down Subeta.ws.

Since Keith said to come up with new ideas for the site, I have a few. >:D How about, after all this is over, making Subeta.ws and Subeta.net redirect to Subeta.org? Less evil ad sites trying to make money off of peoples' URL mistakes! Also, an easier way to get pet slots would be appreciated. Seriously, spending half a year saving up for one item isn't fun, it's work. >.>;;
xxeriksxx

Post by xxeriksxx »

a feature that i would like to see,is when editing prices in your shop,there should be a "check price" button for each item,and when you click the button it will show the lowest price for that item in user shops right there.that would be a lot easier than opening a new tab and constantly searching the items in shop search just to figure out its still the lowest.

it would save lots of time.
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

One thing I'd like to see in regards to the usershops: There should be a way to remove multiple items from your shop at once. It's so tedious and annoying the way it's set up now. Something similar to the way Neo does it would be nice.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Running with the user shop suggestions: I'd love a (I hate to say it) Neopets-esque setup for user shops, galleries, and the vault that allows you to choose what quantity of each item you wish to remove. I.e., there's a new wig in the token shop, but I only want to remove 2 of my 5 100 pt. tokens for it; under the current system I either have to remove all five at the same time or remove two individually.
buddyblankies

Post by buddyblankies »

I'm still waiting/hoping the email will be fixed so I can get my pw sent to me to login wherever, lol... just hanging on Valenth for the time being :)
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

xxeriksxx wrote:a feature that i would like to see,is when editing prices in your shop,there should be a "check price" button for each item,and when you click the button it will show the lowest price for that item in user shops right there.that would be a lot easier than opening a new tab and constantly searching the items in shop search just to figure out its still the lowest.

it would save lots of time.
Isn't that pretty much the same thing as the Autopricer for GA users.

I'd like to see the ability to organize our galleries, like you can on Neo. I'd love to be able to put some of my collected items together, but unless they were all created at the same time, its just not possible.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.