Pet names cleared!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Pet names cleared!

Post by Jessi »

From the news:
Most of those pet names you've been waiting for are cleared
So if you've been waiting for a pet name, GO GO GO!

Unfortunately, the name I've been waiting for since the day they finally deleted inactive accounts STILL isn't free x _X I even bought my stupid hypnosis wand when I saw this message and went to use it... so am a bit irritated T_T

Now I'm waiting for the stupid gold account medal I was hoarding to start working so I can try to get my other names before I lose them... GO STUPID ACCOUNT GO.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Pet names are free!

Post by Seerow »

Yup, the pet names have finally been cleared :D I went out and created Elation, Gabriel, and Jeremy straight away.

Hope those of you who have been waiting on names manage to grab them.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Re: Pet names cleared!

Post by hebdenhippy »

Euuuuurg, I went to buy a Hypnosis Wand thing, and my Paypal isn't working!! Oh well, another time maybe :(
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

YES! I finally have Grendel! Thank you for the notice, Jessi (and Seerow).
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Yay, I managed to snag the name Cale - which I just came up with last night to match an old character of mine that would make the most perfect reborn sheeta xD Am happy!

Just wish the other name was free ;o; pout.
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

Oops, looks like this board beat mine.

I got Jeremy, Gabriel, Puzzle, and Elation :D
A huge thanks goes to Keith for giving us the 2 extra pet slots if you'd already used a Plushie.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Hmm I have a couple pet names in mind, but whenever I try to search a pet name, it tells me I'm searching too fast. I waited 5 mintues between searches twice, so I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

I kept getting that too Mellaka, and decided that the "searching too fast" was equivalent to the name being free, as it only seemed to happen on names that were set to be deleted and said didn't exist (but actually did) before.
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

I went and snagged Zeke. <3 Now I have my two favorite names.

I want a few others, too, but I don't have enough pet slots. Oh well, I don't expect them to be grabbed too quickly, anyways.

Edit: Well, that didn't last long. I guess someone really was after Ion. x: Oh well.
Last edited by Slugawoo on 17 Jul 2008 08:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Seerow wrote:I kept getting that too Mellaka, and decided that the "searching too fast" was equivalent to the name being free, as it only seemed to happen on names that were set to be deleted and said didn't exist (but actually did) before.
Ah, thanks for the info.
Sayle

Post by Sayle »

Ah, finally! I grabbed Piano, Forte, Lyra, Mimi, and Dear. I'd been stalking Snow, but someone claimed it before I did. Drats!

Hmm... whenever it told me "searching too fast," I switched from .ws to .net and tried again (or vice versa).
Chandi

Post by Chandi »

Are you kidding me? The name I wanted - Fish - was taken by an account just made today, with other names that look they were recently freed ones. Seriously, man? Seriously?! *fumes*
Sayle

Post by Sayle »

Chandi wrote:Are you kidding me? The name I wanted - Fish - was taken by an account just made today, with other names that look they were recently freed ones. Seriously, man? Seriously?! *fumes*
Yeah, I was also after Fish; I actually saw that name being created, as it was free when I first started changing names and was gone within a few minutes. I honestly think that account looks kind of fishy (no pun intended). :/
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Seerow, thanks for the tip about the 'searching too fast' thing! I gave it a try a few times, and was able to tell that way that Kanae had been freed at last - and promptly used my hypnosis wand! Happy happy day.
Kari

Post by Kari »

Oh well...a few names I wanted seem to be free, but I don't have enough money in paypal to buy even one wand.
derp