Yet another awesome new thing - ORDERING TREASURES!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Yet another awesome new thing - ORDERING TREASURES!

Post by Jessi »

So Lindsey went to give me something out of one of her pets' treasures that she didn't need (a glacier potion xD), and she noticed a magical little button that said Order Treasures.

I got all bouncy and ran to check my OWN pets - oh holy shit!

Yep, that's right - you drag and drop and hit order treasures and it ORDERS YOUR TREASURES.

*spazzes*

The only thing that sucks about it right now is the only way to get to the screen is to remove an item from your pet's treasures - so remove whatever item you want to be last, I guess.

Or you can try this link; it worked for me!

http://www.subeta.ws/pet_treasure.php?petid=PETNUMBERHERE

Awesome, awesome, awesome! Geez, firing those two was the best thing that ever happened to this site, if this is a sign of things to come!
Sayle

Re: Yet another awesome new thing - ORDERING TREASURES!

Post by Sayle »

Jessibean wrote:Geez, firing those two was the best thing that ever happened to this site, if this is a sign of things to come!
Quoted for truth. :mrgreen:

Thanks for the tip! I hadn't noticed.
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

*laughs* Thank Hagane, I just jumped on here to tell everyone cause she was too busy spazzing out in her chair xD
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I noticed this yesterday and was immensely happy when I discovered it. :D You can also get to the order option by going through Pets > [Click on Pet Picture] > Edit Treasure.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

It was in the news and I finally remembered to look at it earlier today, but it doesn't seem to work in IE.
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

There's been so much new news lately i've been missing it xD I feel kind of stupid now. Oh well ;_;
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Well, I'm irked that it doesn't work in IE, but at least I have FF installed. I think I have FF installed solely for use with Subetan things that don't work in IE. That's somethin'. Anyway, it's a little frustrating. Items don't exactly move the way I want them to. Things seem to jump to the left even if the image is just moving up and down. I'm glad that I mostly want my treasures to be random and chaotic--just arranging Pracer's four gems to be on the top made me want to pull my hair out. But it's good that I could disarrange Deathwing's treasure a bit more; the feathers had clumped together and it was bugging me.
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Yay! I'm done ordering all of mine. I'm leaving a few of them random because I can't think of anything better. 4's look awful all jumbled up, but I'm too lazy to change them just yet.