Trivia Talk

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Trivia Talk

Post by mellaka »

For the last trivia, I actually found the answer here. I re-read that Dragon revamp thread, or at least about half of it, since I remembered the original dragon was discussed there. And, finally, found that Keith had posted the answer on page 16.

But, after I went and checked Starry's profile to confirm, I saw someone had made a comment to her about referrals and realized I could've just checked the Subeta referral link on Avatarlog.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Re: Trivia Talk

Post by shaelyn76 »

I guessed on the last one(and got it wrong0 and the new one seems very straight forward. I just answered it and went on with my life. If it's a trick...oh well.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Foghawk
Human Avatar: 254768

Post by Foghawk »

I would be much more likely to suspect it of being a trick if the prize wasn't 1sp and a Red Ball. ;3 I think Keith threw a freebie to those trying to get into the Blue Building.
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Post by WisteriaLynx »

Foghawk wrote:I would be much more likely to suspect it of being a trick if the prize wasn't 1sp and a Red Ball. ;3 I think Keith threw a freebie to those trying to get into the Blue Building.
Either that, or it's to stop complaining about trivia not being changed often enough while staff fix the many other more important things that need attention since the .org-.ws thing. (Personally, I stopped and debated with myself over the trivia - "Is this a trick question? Like '5 + 5 = 55 HAHAHA you guessed wrong!'" xD )
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

Well, turns out it wasn't a trick question after all. ;) Yay freebies for anyone trying to get in the BB

I found what I THINK is the answer to the new one pretty quickly. I'm not 100% sure on the format, but I just submitted whatever made the most sense... >_>
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

Saturn wrote:Well, turns out it wasn't a trick question after all. ;) Yay freebies for anyone trying to get in the BB

I found what I THINK is the answer to the new one pretty quickly. I'm not 100% sure on the format, but I just submitted whatever made the most sense... >_>
I sent Amber a message asking for a bit of clarification, she said to use my instincts. :P
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Hmm I didn't have any trouble with the format. Maybe I found the wrong answer 0_o
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I found what I'm sure is the right answer but am also unsure as to the format. (Really, would specifying the number of words have been that hard?)
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

I agree with Seerow there, I had no issues with format. :)
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I also didn't think about the answer format when I submitted mine, but like Seerow I'm beginning to wonder if I even answered correctly (though I thought the answer I found fit the question to a T...).
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Post by WisteriaLynx »

Officer 1BDI wrote:I also didn't think about the answer format when I submitted mine, but like Seerow I'm beginning to wonder if I even answered correctly (though I thought the answer I found fit the question to a T...).
Likewise. I took a guess on the format; watch as it turns out I went in the completely wrong direction. ^^; I do want the prize, though. (Stupid collections. Now that I started getting any trophies for them, I won't be satisfied until I get to the highest level trophies.)
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

Yeah, a number of words we need would have been nice as I sat there debating for a good five minutes on how many words to include in my answer. i finally just plugged one option in and am hoping for the best...that is one really cute prize!
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Your answer golden mahar earring for the trivia was correct! Youve been given an Kitmonkey Beanbag and 1000sP

:)
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Blahhhh I didn't win.

New trivia: To read makes our speaking English good!

I think I'll start sticking random "both"s into my sentences now. It sounds awesome.
Image Image
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

Phew, I was right after all. For those wondering about the format issues, the description for the Golden Mahar Earring is:
You probably thought a Mahar's earrings were for show, didn't you? They are actually their source of power.
...which kinda confused me as to whether I should put the whole item name, "earring", "mahar earring" or something else. >>

Found the new one pretty quickly, yay. Was confused by the wording at first, but according to the updated news posting that was just a typo, so I'm sure the answer I submitted was correct :)