Downtime 'Patience'...

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Iggy

Re: Downtime 'Patience'...

Post by Iggy »

If I thought the site was falling, I wouldnt spend hours working in the forums, for the benefit of my cousers and friends.

I wouldn't have bought a billboard ad to...wait, my ad wasn't approved yet, I shouldn't mention it...right? :P
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

I'll admit to being tired of the lag and downtime. Although Subeta has had it's share of problems lately, I don't believe the site is failing. It's just going through a period of adjustment and personally I like some of the changes.

The most important thing is to get the site running consistantly. Once Keith makes that happen, I'm sure he will take care of all those 'in the works' items.
Not all who wander are lost.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

Bacon wrote:I knew he was fired, I just don't know what he did that was so bad...I mean, I'm sure he was bad...
*FACEPALM* You didn't notice the crazy news posts everywhere, saying that the ex-programmer and his wifey hijacked the main site and that everyone should be on .ws instead of .org?

I mean, really?
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
danceu4ia

Post by danceu4ia »

that "the site is down" squirrel....

scared the BEEJESUS outta me. XD Last time I randomly surf at 2:30 in the morning...
ImageImageImage
Enigma

Post by Enigma »

I will say this: as long as Subeta is up and trying to fix it's issues SOME OF US will continue to support it via the cash shop and logging in daily because dammit for some of us that have no eye-hand coordination for flash games, a site that lets us play dress up with a dolly instead of a pet is just to damn fun for words!
Enigma on Subeta... how creative!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

danceu4ia wrote:that "the site is down" squirrel....

scared the BEEJESUS outta me. XD Last time I randomly surf at 2:30 in the morning...
Uh... huh... the bees are in the what now?
Image Image
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

AngharadTy wrote:
danceu4ia wrote:that "the site is down" squirrel....

Uh... huh... the bees are in the what now?
This last time that Subeta was down, there was a picture of a squirrel rather than the usual Glacier Sheeta. It doesn't really have anything to do with the "rant" that started this thread.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Ah, I imagine that's a joke based on the usual MySQL error, but the post here was just a little too much of a non sequitur for me in the morning. Heh.
Image Image