The "Free Shop"...

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
klaatu99

Re: The "Free Shop"...

Post by klaatu99 »

I just popped over to the B&C forum to voice my opinion of the new Free Shop and was gobsmacked by how many topics there are about how great it is and how the complainers need to be quiet. In any case, I couldn't post my true opinion about the shop since profanity is filtered out over there. I've been trying all morning to get something, and it just reinforces why I don't restock in the normal shops. With my slow connection, I find it frustrating and nothing even close to resembling fun. And just for feces and hahas I timed how long it took my computer to refresh on the shop screen. It took just under a minute, and that was with an empty shop, at that speed there isn't a chance in hell of me ever getting anything.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

"The gift bag is actually not a bad idea, and with that we can control exactly what goes out. I'll have to try that next time (Sometime before it happens anyway in October, for the pumpkins)"

Part of the reply from Keith I got. I'm excited to see how this system could work, if Keith does go through and test it :)
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

That's encouraging. Thanks for sharing his answer.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Jessibean wrote:The suckiest thing about this is I NEED that stupid hate t-shirt for Fyfe >> Oh, wait, except I can't get anything out of that damn shop.

(...if anyone grabs one and wants to sell it to me, let me know ;o;)
I managed to snag an extra one this morning at ungodly hours when the site came back up and no one was on. If you still need it, I'll stick it up in the trading post for you. :D
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

I really, really like Seerow's idea. Seriously...really like it. It is a giveaway based on how much time you actually play on the site. I totally agree with what Saturn said about how during the Goodie Bags and Pumpkins, I tend to get more done on the site as I find myself playing more games, doing more quests and restocking more often so that I have a better chance of getting more of the events. I really hope Keith takes it into consideration as a replacement for the "Free Shop" because as of now...the free shop is most certainly not blowing my skirt up. :/
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image