August DPs

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Iggy

Re: August DPs

Post by Iggy »

I need the Strange Music and like mostly everyone, the Arteest Plushie. (Who drew it? Sayle? Arbor?)
The Leonine looks cute as well, so I can see myself buying one =D
Arbor

Post by Arbor »

Sayle drew the plushie, Iggy.

Shaelyn, I drew the sticker, and think color is just plain stupid. I saw in the first post "Splash of Color," and had a moment of annoyance, since I assumed the item name had been changed for unfathomable reasons. I'm happy to still have my u. :X
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

Arbor wrote:Sayle drew the plushie, Iggy.

Shaelyn, I drew the sticker, and think color is just plain stupid. I saw in the first post "Splash of Color," and had a moment of annoyance, since I assumed the item name had been changed for unfathomable reasons. I'm happy to still have my u. :X

Much love to you Arbor! I like the u in colour as well...it makes it seem more, I dunno, special?
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

Aw, the Arteest plushie is adorable. I need that for Qui's treasure. <3 The Almighty Pen is rather pretty, and the Strange Music is cute (I can think of a couple HAs that it'd look pretty nice on). Other than that, nothing REALLY jumps out at me this month, but I suppose that's just as well :P
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Arbor, I agree - it looks much better as Splash of Colour, and I'm not just saying that as an NCer XD Good choice!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I need the beanbag of that stupid shopkeeper chick. Bleh. I don't like needing items that... I don't like.

I love the pen and strangely want it.
Image Image
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Why do you need the beanbag? o_o *goes to see*

...oh. Skulls. Poor Ty ;-;
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I'm kinda bummed at this months dps as well. I do like the gladiolus (but I like a lot of the flowers that are worn on the head), the leo plushie (so damn cute), urban leo jacket (love the way it looks on the avatar) and the leonine (I find very pretty). That's about it I like. I find the arteest plushie very cute but I don't know if I want it or not. It would go great with Daray's treasure chest, so I think I'll be breaking down and getting it. I like the colours used in the wig but find it to big for my tastes, defently not one I'd be useing. The rest is just meh to me. Though the design the pen makes is pretty. I'm disappointed in the minion the peridot transforms into. It's not gem like at all (which I loved about the other gem minions), it's just a plain old lion minion with a glow, bah. Also add me to the list of people to not know the Fantine sticker was of the bakery girl. Who I also don't like, she scares me. I do find her picture less scarey then her.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

I really should start collecting all the gems. I'm sure one of my pets could start collecting them...

Other than the Peridot, the only thing I really "need" is the Almighty Pen for my pet, Toad. I just picked that up for 699k so I should be good for now. I picked it up early in case the staff decides to pull some stupid stunt again and buy up the cheap DPs. :P Maybe that hoodie, if it drops down in price any...
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Wow that pen got cheap fast! Shame, its very pretty.

Good luck collection the gems Mayhem. I love the gems and usually get three of them each month, they get rather expensive. One goes for Citian's treasure, one for my gallery, and one for the minion.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

A shame for the pen, perhaps, but I have no complaints about knocking a wishlist DP off my list for less than a million sP. :P Now to just wait for that plushie's price to drop... maybe.

(I'm also banking on that pen eventually becoming wearable, since it's a weapon.)
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

The Arteest Plushie is now under 1 million. It dropped much faster than I would have thought as it seemed to be pretty high in demand. Oh, well. I got two of them and I got the awesome Pen in my DPs. I'm sure the prices will rise back up again within the month so I'm okay.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Heh, I was going to say that I had an Arteest Plushie for about 500k in my shop, but it just sold, actually. They are rather cheap, which is a bit of a shame, for me at least, considering I'm a bit low on sP at the moment.
Subeta: Thomas