Trade Glitch

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Trade Glitch

Post by shaelyn76 »

Well folks, apparently there is a glitch in the trades where if your offer is declined you may possibly lose all the items and/or sP you offered on said trade.
I found this out by cruising around the B&C forum and now I am worried that I may be missing a decent chunk of sP. I have been offering on a bunch of trades lately and some have been declined (you can't win em all). Problem being, I usually offer and then leave for hours at a time(work, errands, sleep, etc). By the time I get back I can't remember what I offered on each lot.
What makes it even worse (IMO) is that the staff all seem to know about this glitch, but there has been no announcement made, no temporary suspension of trades until it is fixed, no warning given anywhere other than in a few threads on the forums...even the bugs and glitch forum doesn't list it as confirmed. This is yet another example of the Subeta staff assuming that if you want news you will go dredge through the forums and if you aren't willing to do that, then fuck you. I mean really...how hard would it be to put an announcement either in the news(ya know, where important news should go) or put a warning at the top of the trades page?
I'm a bit perturbed by this as now I don't know if I should contact a UA about possibly missing some sP or if I am not a victim of this random glitch at all and would be wasting the UAs time.

Anyway...just a warning (and a rant) to all here about trades. :/
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image