why can't i login?

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
murf

why can't i login?

Post by murf »

I haven't been on for quite a few months... so please pardon me.

I've tried logging in quite a few times this year but with little luck. The login seems to go through but the next page I'm at shows I'm not logged in. Why is that? I hope someone can help me with this. Thank you very much for reading.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Re: why can't i login?

Post by shaelyn76 »

Are you signing on to subeta.ws? If so, I don't really know why it wouldn't let you in. Sorry:/
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Post by WisteriaLynx »

It *might* have something to do with your browser's settings. A few years ago, I had that problem with Neopets - it would seem to log me in, but not really. What happened was that my browser's security settings were set so high that it immediately deleted all cookies, making it impossible to be logged in. Once I lowered it to a setting where it kept cookies until I deleted them myself, the problem went away.

It's a theory? I guess it's worth checking, to see if it's just something easy to fix like that. ^^;
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I've had that issue from my firewall/antivirus before too - I had to change setitngs for sites that I wanted to let it accept cookies for.
murf

Post by murf »

I've checked my settings. Everythign seems alright. What's more, I can't log in from my laptop either! Ai...
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Is it possible that your account was inactive for so long that it was erased?
murf

Post by murf »

Well, after 2 months, I still can't log in lol. My account is still around, it's murf. Browser settings should be fine cos I can log in everywhere else other than subeta. Really don't know what's the problem =/