Can't See Pets?

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Can't See Pets?

Post by Sunwolf »

For some reason I can't see the pets on Neocolours. I can see them on Subeta fine, but not here. Any ideas?

Then again I can't see a few things on Subeta as well, like the Polar Ice Field or the Stick it to the Man! shop. I've reported it to the Bug Tracker . . . it's freaking me out. It's like Subeta is slowly becoming invisible or something. I've had the vanished Stick it to the Man! shop thing for a while, but the no-image Polar Ice Field is new. :shock:

I have Firefox with Adblock, but have allowed both Subeta.ws and Neocolours.me.uk.
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Re: Can't See Pets?

Post by Joey »

There's already a thread on this actually. Basically it seems like subeta changed the urls of all their pet images, and the database here hasn't changed to reflect that. So no need to panic, we'll get it sorted eventually.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8261

Gonna lock now, redirect discussion to the first thread please :D