(Old) Revamped Items, Minions, Etc.

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Re: Revamped Items, Minions, Etc.

Post by Alicorn »

I'm finding myself a bit annoyed by the new rollovers. Mostly when it comes to quests. I like to check the rollover to see if I'm willing to do it, to help save time. But they sometimes take a bit to load that I don't really feel like saving time. And I find when sometimes the rollover loads, the description, rarity and official price are blank. It still gives me the price of user shops so it's not a total bad thing. Now I know it's new so things are still being tweeked so hopefully it'll all be fixed up soon.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

If they worked right and were a smidge faster, I'd like them.

Every time I try to use them, the info is all screwed up. The description is where the item name would be, the information is all blank or screwed up, and they're very slow. I am not seeing an improvement.
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

New Shopkeeper, Manwar who runs the Trading Card Center.
At least he's not horribly disfigured and ugly! Too bad there really isn't anything super exciting about him either though. He's got broken fingers like most npcs sadly. It might just be me, but I can't get my fingers to do the pose his are in for the life of me.
It probably doesn't help his case any that on first glance I thought his name was Manwhore.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
covet

Post by covet »

No, Seerow, that's just his night job.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I can do that with my fingers, but I have weird fingers. It actually made learning how to play the guitar even more difficult because they will naturally bend backwards. The force I have to apply to keep the strings down on most chords is a lot more than normal.
Sayle

Post by Sayle »

I can do that with my fingers too! I'm Thai, though; our fingers can do that.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Ooh Sayle, that's sooo weird xD And interesting! But mostly weird xD The idea of bending my fingers like that and not being in immense pain is so strange to me xD
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

Wow Sayle, like Jessi, the idea of being able to do that is strange to me! It should hurt!
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

Yeah, when I went to Cambodia they could all do that, it freak me out! Wish I could do it though, it's kinda cool!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Harry the Horrible looks the same (praise be), but is now named Grablagh. I liked the other name much better. =( His name doesn't need to be what he does!
Image Image
Rah

Post by Rah »

AngharadTy wrote:Harry the Horrible looks the same (praise be), but is now named Grablagh. I liked the other name much better. =( His name doesn't need to be what he does!
xD

Luxe went through and changed the names of all the minons that had 'the' or 'a' in them - because it was weird having minions called 'Bob the Harry the Horrible'. So they're all changed now! Some were easy to do (I think The Hei became Heii or something, Scruffy the hearing dog became Scruffy etc etc) but some she wasn't sure on so just asked the original artist I believe. Or me. It was me that made her do it xD

GRABLAGH IS SEW KYOOT. I lol'd when Arbor suggested it xD
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Oh... well, that makes sense. I didn't think of it because my "A Nun" is still "A Nun" and I hate that.

But it had alliteration and I love alliteration. If I were going to attach it to a pet, I'd name it Garble or something, but it's in my gallery and feels weird. ;)
Image Image
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

Aww, I like Harry the Horrible's name. Same with Scruffy the Hearing Dog, etc. Kinda sad to see they got renamed, even if it is for a good reason. I never really had a problem with it but I'm sure there were plenty that did.

At least Pe-Nut the Disturbingly Happy Minion is still the same!
Rah

Post by Rah »

A Nun is still the same? I'll get Andi to rename that one today! Probably to Nunn. Stupid three letter names not being allowed :(
Elfwoman99

Post by Elfwoman99 »

Why not remove "the" like this?

Disturbingly Happy Pe-Nut Minion
Horrible Harry
Scruffy Hearing Dog
ImageImageImageImageImageImage