Loaning Wearables

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Loaning Wearables

Post by Jessi »

So we used to have a thread about this way back in like, December of last year... and I didn't really want to dig it up and bump it up after all this time.

My dilemma: I have this really, really cute avatar I'm working on and I want to add that swanky pooch from the costume trunk for it.

The problem: It's 11 million, and I just want it for this ONE avatar. I know I'll never need the damn thing again.

So question 1: Does anyone have a swanky pooch they'll let me borrow for a few days til I get bored with my avatar? XD; Zebru will tell you I'm good at returning items :D (though she's had to poke me to return hers, but that's just because I'm absent-minded. I won't forget, I swear!)

Question 2: Would you guys be interested in doing another wearables-for-loan thread, one that's more regularly checked and updated, or instead just having a thread where we can ask to borrow a wearable now and again?

Um, that's about it. Carry on!
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Loaning Wearables

Post by Seerow »

I'll send over the Swanky Pooch Jessi, I have faith that you'll return it when done :P

I think having a thread asking to borrow certain items would work better then the last one, as it was really hard to keep updated and stuff.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Thank you, Seerow xD Now I can finish my avatar, and make up a personality for him, and then doodle him, and then send the dog back xD

And I agree, it seems like just simple requests would be easier. Maybe some guidelines though - a minimum number of posts or months on the forum? Most of us can probably assume who we feel is trustworthy (and after all, its our decision to loan things), but it'd be good to have a base guideline, I think.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

Holy crap, the Swanky Pooch is 11mil? It was just 7mil a few days ago. D: *eyes Mysterious Costume Trunk...*

I want to borrow Moondust (actually, I want to buy it, but I can't bring myself to spend 5mil on something when I only have 7mil in my vault, lol) so if anyone has one they're not using, I'd love to use it for a week or two! :)
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Mayhem, if you still need the Moondust, let me know on here or Subeta and I can send you over mine. I'm using it right now, but I can just take it off and send it to you and it will still be on my avatar so its not a big deal.

I'd like to borrow the Giant Binding Kit if anyone has one. I didn't pick it up from the book drive cause I doubt I'd use it much, but it is cute and I want to make an avvie with it.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

Jessibean lent me hers, but thank you so much for the offer, Seerow. :)
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I was wondering if anyone has a Delicate Shell I can tinker around with, at all? They're a bit too expensive for me at the moment, and I dunno how much use I'd practically get out of one. I'd just like to play around with one and see the possibilities, really.
Subeta: Thomas