September 2008 DPs

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Re: September 2008 DPs

Post by Kamil »

I want the Sapphire Braid so much I almost can't stand it:

I already own all of that, except for the hair, and I want to wear it now, dammits, instead of waiting, like a sensible person, for it to deflate a bit. >.>

I also want the rain, like everyone else. Aside from those must-haves, I want the fat teddybear (omg, so cute!); the glowing sapphire and the sapphire blade.

And I'd possibly want the autumn dragon and the saphine, if money to afford them fell into my hands, and so on. =D

Nice lot, this month. ^^
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I love the Autumn Rain the the Dragon of Autumn. Other than that, I have no interest in the rest. I still haven't gotten that Leo jacket from last month's DP, and likely never will. XD

I think I also have a bottle of rain water in my vault in case it does become wearable. :o
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

I definitely want the Rain. Other than that... we'll see.

{eta} Ok, so I got: 2 Autumn Leaf Beanbags, Sapphire Braid, Sapphire Encrusted Virgo Blade, 2 Sapphire Mahar Stickers, Scurvy Dog Plushie, Rock On!, Rose beanbag, Saphine, and a Pigdove. I FAIL.
Damn. The only thing I got that I really want to keep is the Pigdove. Everything else... meh. I'll try to trade them.
Last edited by lavender on 01 Sep 2008 05:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I've really gotta make more sP somehow, because I too want the rain. Stupid popular pretty item. Actually, though--does anyone know if it looks all right against black backgrounds? I was going to get those awesome arcrystal armors, but I found out they look funky against dark colors.

I'm glad someone explained the Pigdove. Because I was very confused and saw no pig in it. Is that really the best name for it? It's, y'know... awkward. But it is a cute concept--I like the paintbrush.

I need the bear. Deschain wants the bear. Bear!
Image Image
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I like a lot of the items that comes in this months DP. Which makes my sp vault shudder. My favorites are the Dragon of Autumn, Sapphire braid, glowing sapphire, the legeica dollie and (like a lot of people) autumn rain. I'm not a fan of the scurvy dog plushie, the sticker, the rock on and the beanbags (and thanks to Ty I see the autumn leaf beanbag in a whole new light, curse you Ty!). I'm very tempted to use my 250 cash shop points on a present and see if I get lucky. But I bet I'll get one of the items I don't like. So I think I'll just break down and get the wigs I've been planning to get for awhile. So here's hopeing for nicely priced items as the month goes on.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Arbor

Post by Arbor »

Sunwolf wrote: I'm beginning to think that the Suggestion Center is totally ignored. What about categories for vaults? That's been suggested forever too . . .
That's not entirely true. I was in there last week. I had a good half hour rant and rave fest over the... what, /eight/ topics about making minions wearable. There are so many crap suggestions, that it's hard to find the good ones sometimes. And the ones talking about wearable minions just drive me to violence.

I opened one preset, and got the leaf beanbag, which... along with the sticker and rock on were the only ones I wasn't /hoping/ to get. I didn't contribute this month; I think everyone did a really great job. I especially love the minions, and the plushies. They're just gorgeoussss. And the wearables. And the...

....everything. I'm so easy to please. XD
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Several people gave my suggestions low ratings. I suggested that we be able to block stickers (one suggestion) or remove them once they've been sent (another suggestion). Why the hell would you rate that low? The only people it would hurt would be the coders (I dunno how hard it is to code) and I already have a crap sticker from someone I never met because I couldn't block them, and because I can't remove them, I don't want to display 'em on my profile. So, y'know, awesome. The one thing that'd help and random people marked it low. Grrr.

...this is totally related because there's a sticker in this month's DP lineup.
Image Image
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

For your infos, I sold the Rain yesterday for 4.5M and the Braid for 6.5M

*is a greedy hag*

Removing stickers would be bad for the economy, unless removing = deleting the stickers. :) And, I want to be able to block stickers and/or snowballs.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

My only "need" is that dollie for my gallery... but I'd like to have the rain thing and that dragon minion!
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

I too, would love the rain, and the sapphire braid. Figures they're probably going to be the most expensive items out of this batch. :(

The Legeica Dollie makes me laugh, though. XD
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I like the Dragon, Blade, and especially the Braid, almost enough to try for one. :)

The Legeica amuses me, but it's not something I'd actually want.

Thankfully, although I'm glad it exists now, I don't need the Rain.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Iggy wrote:Removing stickers would be bad for the economy, unless removing = deleting the stickers. :) And, I want to be able to block stickers and/or snowballs.
In my suggestion, I said that I knew that removing stickers and being able to re-send them wouldn't work out (although meh, I don't care) but that I wanted to be able to delete them. Right now my stickers album is just a potential hole, because I don't like the stupid sticker that's in there so I'll never display it and my friends might just end up wasting sP on me. Grumble.
Image Image
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Ah, my birth month and such a lovely one DP wise!

I couldn't hold myself and went to get the blade and the wig today. So much love for both!

The other two must haves are the rain which everyone and their dog wants and Glowing Sapphire for my gallery which for some unkonow reason is the most expansive thing this month. 13,5 mil. What? Why?
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

I love the Dragon of Autumn and the Pigdove. I agree the latter has a silly name--although I recognized that it was supposed to be Pigeondove, they could have gone about that better--but it has sentimental value. Otherwise, I'm not that impressed by this month's gifts.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

zebru wrote:Ah, my birth month and such a lovely one DP wise!

I couldn't hold myself and went to get the blade and the wig today. So much love for both!

The other two must haves are the rain which everyone and their dog wants and Glowing Sapphire for my gallery which for some unkonow reason is the most expansive thing this month. 13,5 mil. What? Why?
The Legeica is currently at 25! millions!

WHY?