New Feature: Achievements

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Re: New Feature: Achievements

Post by Mayhem »

Oh, great. Just as I only recently got the 100mil shop till one...

If anyone wants to pool together points for the shop till achievements, I have about 40mil to help out with.
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I like the age achievement. Surprised they didn't have it before this. I'm very close to going on 3 years, wow. Hard to believe.

250mill for the shop till, wow. I stopped at 10mill for my shop till. Ran out of money in my bank at the time (it was around the holidays and I was doing a lot of spending) so I gave up. I'm not really worried about reaching the next step, don't have the patience to do that again.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

You have been awarded the Treasure Collector Achievement!
Huh? I already had this one - up to 100 items and even have the prize. It looks like they were erased then readded or something maybe? Strange.

Edit:
Click for forum link
Ohh, apparently there was a glitch and people could get the achievement from others. Guess I'm restuffing junk into Aisek's treasure. At least he has 100 slots still at least.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Ah, thanks for the info. I noticed my pet got them again too but thought it was just showing up randomly like some other achievements do now and then. I'll have to stuff my pet's treasure back up to 100 with some junk.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Locked because it was getting long and confusing with two separate threads; please see this thread for future Achievements posts.