Subeta's Fourth Anniversary

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Subeta's Fourth Anniversary

Post by AngharadTy »

Like last year, there are goodie bags floating around the site. (And a neat free gift.)

I got one bag; it had two items in it. That's quite nice! Makes me feel like a winner. ;P The only problem is, the goodie bag event seems to me to be extremely rare. I killed the new battle opponent, Eclipse, 40 times, and played slots long enough to lose 10k (that's a lot, at 50 sp a spin and with a few various wins in there). And I got one bag.
Image Image
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Re: Subeta's Fourth Anniversary

Post by Alecko »

I've been browsing and refreshing for nearly an hour and-a-half and picked up two bags. Luckily, I got the Phor from the second, which is the item I like the most so I'm content but the rarity does seem a bit high. They do seem to have gone all out with the items, though; the thread in the general discussion is listing over 50 items. o_O
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Woo! Gotta wait a few hours before I can get me the free gift.
Image Image
ImageImage
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I thought I'd play a bit the slots to try and come across another (I've found three so far), but it kept telling me I wasn't allowed to refresh, when I didn't. Anyone know what causes this?
Subeta: Thomas
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Yeah, the bags are rather rare this year. Keith said he didn't want them to be as devalued as last years, but last year they were released too much. I think something in the middle between the frequency of this years and last years would be nice.
Its really not fun just randomly browsing the site hoping for a bag and only getting one. Its gonna hurt this year if you happen to skip a bag.

But rarity aside, I really like most of the items in the bags! I've gotten three bags so far, but got two of the same color cake hats in one of them.

Anyone know when the event will end?
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Tom, I get that error if I click on the button twice before it lets the page load.

I suppose I vaguely understand not wanting the gifts to be as cheap as last year (not really, but whatever, I'll go with it), but... this doesn't feel special at all. It's feeling like work now. I have a headache from too much browsing and I only got two bags. Not fun.

edit: Ugh, better take some ibuprofen. There's a Bonesy plushie and I need it, even though I am pretty soured about my Ossuary after the vampire hunter stuff retired.
Image Image
Keith

Post by Keith »

We just don't want them to be 3k later on, a year later.

Also - they rarity has been decreased a little. You should see them a little more often now ;P
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I just grabbed my third bag, so thanks Keith! :D
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

I've grabbed three so far. I love the little Kumos-like minions! So cute. :D (and yay more stuff for my seasonal/holiday gallery!)
Last edited by Saturn on 17 Sep 2008 09:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

I'm so glad this one has more prizes than last year's. The minions are adorable!

I just got one and decided to open it. I got a Fourth Anniversary Celebration Kumos Sticker and a Fourth Anniversary Tangerine Lolly.
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

If the illumis is supposed to be that tiny, I may have to get one again. It's so widdle.
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

I love how all you see of the Mortiking is the evil red eye XD That thing's HUGE!

I've been on for an hour and a half, doing things like Slots and Rock Paper Scissors, and got two bags :?
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

So far, I've gotten three. I can't resist opening them since there's so many things I want, so also got...

Celebrear, Fourth Anniversary Discarded Candles, Blue Fourth Anniversary Icicle Lights, and Fourth Anniversary Fancy Green Bow. Awesome! I really wanted all of those wearables. :D
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

I really want the Fourth Anniversary Discarded Candles.So cute as a wearable!
Not all who wander are lost.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Um... Happy birthday Subeta? XD

The minions are cute, but otherwise I don't really care. I'm also too lazy to click around the site to look for goodie bags. I may end up trying later on, though.

Edit: Nevermind. Found one after one click. Thank you shops page. It's going into my gallery unopened. It's so pretty. 83
Last edited by TCStarwind on 17 Sep 2008 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.